profile start up - Mozilla

This is a discussion on profile start up - Mozilla ; I close out my SM and do some other work on my pc and then often times when I want to use it again---I get an error message saying program is in use and I cannot get into SM with ...

  1. profile start up

    I close out my SM and do some other work on my pc
    and then often times when I want to use it again---I get
    an error message saying program is in use and I cannot get into SM with
    that profile

  2. Re: profile start up

    IZ wrote:
    > I close out my SM and do some other work on my pc
    > and then often times when I want to use it again---I get
    > an error message saying program is in use and I cannot get into SM with
    > that profile

    you only have to post the message once.

    When you get that message again, click OK, then look in the
    Task Manager [ctrl+alt+del]. Once you find SM in there, end
    it then and now.

    The reason you're getting that message is because SM hasn't
    close properly. Its still running in the background,
    eventhough you can't see it.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: profile start up

    On 23/04/2007 1:52 PM, _IZ_ spoke thusly:

    http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/troubleshooting/#taskmanager
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator