List of extensions - Mozilla

This is a discussion on List of extensions - Mozilla ; In SM it is easy to see what plugins are installed (about lugins). But I have no idea where and how to find out what extensions are installed. Can somebody please tell me? -- Fred When using my email address, ...

  1. List of extensions

    --
    Fred
    When using my email address, add the word "Trustme" anywhere on the

  2. Re: List of extensions

    Fred Hare wrote:
    > In SM it is easy to see what plugins are installed (aboutlugins). But
    > I have no idea where and how to find out what extensions are installed.
    > Can somebody please tell me?

    you need the extension manager and the extension
    uninstaller: http://mozmonkey.com/

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: List of extensions

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Fred Hare wrote:
    >> In SM it is easy to see what plugins are installed (aboutlugins). But
    >> I have no idea where and how to find out what extensions are installed.
    >> Can somebody please tell me?
    >>

    > you need the extension manager and the extension
    > uninstaller: http://mozmonkey.com/

    OK, done, works fine. I thought of that extension before but did not
    install it because it says it is only for Mozilla, FF 0.8, T-Bird 0.8
    --- SM is not mentioned anywhere..

    --
    Fred
    When using my email address, add the word "Trustme" anywhere on the
    subject-line. Otherwise the message will be deleted on the server.

  4. Re: List of extensions

    Fred Hare wrote:
    > I thought of that extension before but did not
    > install it because it says it is only for Mozilla, FF 0.8, T-Bird 0.8
    > --- SM is not mentioned anywhere..

    you might say that Moz and SM are basically the same
    product/program. So, if it says it will install into Moz,
    then chances are good that it will install into SM, too,
    without problems.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread