Transfer ng's TB=SM - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Transfer ng's TB=SM - Mozilla ; How to transfer/copy ng's from TB 2B2 to SM 1.1.1?? Thanks RedFox8391...

  1. Transfer ng's TB=SM

    How to transfer/copy ng's from TB 2B2 to SM 1.1.1??

    Thanks

    RedFox8391

  2. Re: Transfer ng's TB=SM

    RedFox8391 wrote:
    > How to transfer/copy ng's from TB 2B2 to SM 1.1.1??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > RedFox8391

    don't. Its better to redo the accounts in SM.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Transfer ng's TB=SM

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > RedFox8391 wrote:
    >> How to transfer/copy ng's from TB 2B2 to SM 1.1.1??
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> RedFox8391

    > don't. Its better to redo the accounts in SM.

    Just curious, why not?? too much work/does not work correctly??

    RedFox8391

  4. Re: Transfer ng's TB=SM

    RedFox8391 wrote:
    > How to transfer/copy ng's from TB 2B2 to SM 1.1.1??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > RedFox8391

    When I'm updating/changing my SeaMonkey profile, I usually just
    subscribe to the news Server, then, manually, copy the newsrc file from
    the old profile to the new - sort of thing should work to go from TB to SM.

    Daniel

  5. Re: Transfer ng's TB=SM

    Daniel wrote:
    > RedFox8391 wrote:
    >> How to transfer/copy ng's from TB 2B2 to SM 1.1.1??
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> RedFox8391

    > When I'm updating/changing my SeaMonkey profile, I usually just
    > subscribe to the news Server, then, manually, copy the newsrc file from
    > the old profile to the new - sort of thing should work to go from TB to SM.
    >
    > Daniel

    Ok, I will try it, thanks.

    RedFox8391

+ Reply to Thread