Chappelle's private myspace profile - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Chappelle's private myspace profile - Mozilla ; Here is Chappelle's profile. One of his friends who lives in town posted a myspace virus on one of their companies websites, "Illegal Skateboards". I guess they sell skateboards and repaint them for cash. Chappelle has his picture taken with ...

  1. Chappelle's private myspace profile

    Here is Chappelle's profile. One of his friends who lives in town
    posted a myspace virus on one of their companies websites, "Illegal
    Skateboards". I guess they sell skateboards and repaint them for
    cash. Chappelle has his picture taken with the group. Once you get
    the virus you buy iMac's, and then they have a way to crack the iMacs.

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=82314820

  2. Re: Chappelle's private myspace profile

    skateboards.illegal@gmail.com wrote:

    and this has to do with Seamonkey how??? Are we getting Spammed now??

    Daniel

  3. Re: Chappelle's private myspace profile

    Daniel wrote:
    > skateboards.illegal@gmail.com wrote:
    >

    > and this has to do with Seamonkey how??? Are we getting Spammed now??
    >
    > Daniel

    I'm almost positive we are.

    --
    SeaMonkey 1.1.0
    Multizilla 1.8.3.0a

    (Windows 2000/Fedora Core 6)

  4. Re: Chappelle's private myspace profile

    On 03/04/2007 03:14 PM, Daniel wrote:
    > skateboards.illegal@gmail.com wrote:
    >

    > and this has to do with Seamonkey how??? Are we getting Spammed now??
    >
    > Daniel

    Looks that way, they are both coming from
    03/04/07 15:52:26 dns 71.72.165.196
    nslookup 71.72.165.196
    Canonical name: cpe-71-72-165-196.woh.res.rr.com
    Addresses:
    71.72.165.196

    Now can we please get a better newsreader filter so that we can filter
    on IP's :-)

  5. Re: Chappelle's private myspace profile

    NoOp wrote:
    > Now can we please get a better newsreader filter so that we can filter
    > on IP's :-)

    file a bug and see what happens.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    only. Thanks

  6. Re: Chappelle's private myspace profile

    NoOp wrote:
    > On 03/04/2007 03:14 PM, Daniel wrote:
    >> skateboards.illegal@gmail.com wrote:
    >>

    >> and this has to do with Seamonkey how??? Are we getting Spammed now??
    >>
    >> Daniel

    > Looks that way, they are both coming from
    > 03/04/07 15:52:26 dns 71.72.165.196
    > nslookup 71.72.165.196
    > Canonical name: cpe-71-72-165-196.woh.res.rr.com
    > Addresses:
    > 71.72.165.196
    >
    > Now can we please get a better newsreader filter so that we can filter
    > on IP's :-)

    I've been catching up on postings in the Moz.Gen NG, reading all about
    how some messages are being removed from the server, or not even posted
    to the server.

    These Spamming messages would be a good candidate for pre-emptive
    removal, in my opinion.

    Any of the Champs listening?

    Daniel

+ Reply to Thread