Forcastfox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Forcastfox - Mozilla ; Hello, I was using Forcastfox with previous versions of Seamonkey; however, I upgraded to the latest version of Seamonkey and now Forcastfox won't install properly. Anyone else having the same problem? Steve...

  1. Forcastfox

    Hello,

    I was using Forcastfox with previous versions of Seamonkey; however, I
    upgraded to the latest version of Seamonkey and now Forcastfox won't
    install properly. Anyone else having the same problem?

    Steve

  2. Re: ForecastFox

    Steve wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was using Forcastfox with previous versions of Seamonkey; however, I
    > upgraded to the latest version of Seamonkey and now Forcastfox won't
    > install properly. Anyone else having the same problem?
    >
    > Steve

    I had to reinstall it after upgrading to SM 1.1, of course, but it
    worked immediately.
    Sorry I can't offer any suggestions.

    Greetings to all,
    Charley
    --
    Charles Milton Ling
    Vienna, Austria

  3. Re: Forcastfox

    Steve schrieb:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was using Forcastfox with previous versions of Seamonkey; however, I
    > upgraded to the latest version of Seamonkey and now Forcastfox won't
    > install properly. Anyone else having the same problem?
    >
    > Steve

    Hello Steve,
    Yes I have the same problem with SM 1.1 and Forecastfox
    Cornelius

+ Reply to Thread