Just curious (Multizilla) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Just curious (Multizilla) - Mozilla ; How many people here who use Seamonkey also use Multizilla?...

  1. Just curious (Multizilla)

    How many people here who use Seamonkey also use Multizilla?

  2. Re: Just curious (Multizilla)

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > How many people here who use Seamonkey also use Multizilla?

    for me, its the one extension that I must have. Its one great little
    extension. Its also one of the oldest.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  3. Re: Just curious (Multizilla)

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Trel Smith wrote:
    >> How many people here who use Seamonkey also use Multizilla?

    > for me, its the one extension that I must have. Its one great little
    > extension. Its also one of the oldest.

    Most definitely. I read on their site that it's where the tab ui still
    used got started.

  4. Re: Just curious (Multizilla)

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > How many people here who use Seamonkey also use Multizilla?

    Tried it a couple of times, wouldn't come anywhere near it. Too "big"
    (many more things than I want or need). I shy away from all extensions
    unless one provides some really important function in a lean delivery
    vehicle. I currently use (on SeaMonkey 1.l):

    User Agent Switcher (used to need it, haven't used it in at least 12
    months, but it's a low burden install)

    Tab Clicking Options - with the advances in SM core, it provides the
    little customization I want vs. Tabbed Browser Extensions which I used
    for years.

    Live HTTP Headers

    prefsize - SM STILL doesn't allow enough sizing of preferences windows:
    this extension helps.

    xsidebar - because ... umm ... I'm not sure exactly. Just playing with
    the difference in sidebar implementation vis-a-vis Firefox vs. SM, a pet
    peeve of mine.

    That's it. SeaMonkey shines for me. In fact, I could leave all of
    those extensions behind and not be worse off. Oh, I might have a carp
    from time-to-time but, honestly, I'd be no worse off.

    My position, by the way, is that every extension one loads onto the base
    program is one more entryway to aggravation. I'm in the "reduction of
    aggravation" phase of my life, even as I dive into "stuff" that,
    inevitably, leads me into more aggravation. Go figure.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

  5. Re: Just curious (Multizilla)

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > How many people here who use Seamonkey also use Multizilla?

    I've never even tried to find out what it is.
    GW

  6. Re: Just curious (Multizilla)

    On approximately 1/21/2007 11:52 AM, came the following characters from
    the keyboard of Trel Smith:
    > How many people here who use Seamonkey also use Multizilla?

    one more

    --
    Glenn -- http://nevcal.com/