Unable to install SeaMonkey 1.1 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Unable to install SeaMonkey 1.1 - Mozilla ; Installation fails about halfway through. The beta of this loaded fine. I have tried dowloading the installer a couple of times. Any idea what would cause this?...

  1. Unable to install SeaMonkey 1.1

    Installation fails about halfway through. The beta of this loaded fine. I have tried dowloading the installer a couple of times. Any idea what would cause this?

  2. Re: Unable to install SeaMonkey 1.1

    WOW! News wrote:

    > Installation fails about halfway through. The beta of this loaded
    > fine. I have tried dowloading the installer a couple of times. Any
    > idea what would cause this?

    What exactly happens?

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread