Email in Inbox has disappeared... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Email in Inbox has disappeared... - Mozilla ; Does anybody know the name of the file that contains email? I opened Seamonkey today only to find that my inbox is empty. I'm trying to find/restore my mail......

  1. Email in Inbox has disappeared...

    Does anybody know the name of the file that contains email? I opened
    Seamonkey today only to find that my inbox is empty. I'm trying to
    find/restore my mail...

  2. Re: Email in Inbox has disappeared...

    on 21/01/2007, Erik supposed :
    > Does anybody know the name of the file that contains email? I opened
    > Seamonkey today only to find that my inbox is empty. I'm trying to
    > find/restore my mail...

    Windows?
    In Application Data you will find the profile directory for Seamonky.
    In the subdirectory 'Mail' you should find a file 'inbox' (without extension)
    This contains the inbox contents.
    Look at it to see if you find your mails.
    If yes, make a copy to be sure if something goes wrong.
    Delete the file inbox.msf (it contains the index to the mails)
    Start Seamonkey and go to your mail.
    You should see the mail messages now as the inbox.msf file is being re-created
    now.

  3. Re: Email in Inbox has disappeared...

    Erik wrote:
    > Does anybody know the name of the file that contains email? I opened
    > Seamonkey today only to find that my inbox is empty. I'm trying to
    > find/restore my mail...

    click on View, Messages, All. Do you see them now?

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread