_Michael Gordon_ spoke thusly on 19/01/2007 12:29 AM:
> Is there a way to create separate signature files for the different
> newsgroups within the Mozilla groups?
>
> The way I have this setup now the signature will show up on all posts to
> all groups in the Mozilla news server.

There are a number of ways.

- You can create two different identities for the news.mozilla.org
account; and use one for MTMM, and the other for the rest of the Mozilla
newsgroups.

- You can use create another news account, and set it to use the server
news.mozilla.com, which points to the same server as news.mozilla.org.

- You can use the Mnenhy extension, to set a preference specific to the
MTMM newsgroup.

Follow-up set to mozilla.support.seamonkey.
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator