Seamonkey 1.1 fixes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Seamonkey 1.1 fixes - Mozilla ; I'd like to say THANKS to the developers for such an outstanding product. A bug that had been hanging around since some of the earliest Moz versions - a scripting error of some type - appears to have been fixed. ...

  1. Seamonkey 1.1 fixes

    I'd like to say THANKS to the developers for such an outstanding product.

    A bug that had been hanging around since some of the earliest Moz
    versions - a scripting error of some type - appears to have been fixed.
    Now, when I mark newsgroup messages read by date, the error no longer
    appears.

  2. Re: Seamonkey 1.1 fixes

    Tony wrote:
    > I'd like to say THANKS to the developers for such an outstanding product.
    >
    > A bug that had been hanging around since some of the earliest Moz
    > versions - a scripting error of some type - appears to have been fixed.
    > Now, when I mark newsgroup messages read by date, the error no longer
    > appears.

    I want to say thanks for not introducing user-interface problems that
    plague Firefox. The most troublesome to me are the related Password
    Manager bugs #222653 and #227632.

    --

    David E. Ross

    Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
    into your E-mail? Use PGP.
    See my

+ Reply to Thread