Import settings - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Import settings - Mozilla ; I am new to SeeMonkey but have been using FireFox/ThunderBird for some time. I see places for importing OE/IE data but can not see how to import ThunderBird/FireFox settings. Also I do not see anything about extension/addons. I believe I ...

  1. Import settings

    I am new to SeeMonkey but have been using FireFox/ThunderBird for some time.

    I see places for importing OE/IE data but can not see how to import ThunderBird/FireFox settings.

    Also I do not see anything about extension/addons.

    I believe I am missing something somewhere.

    Thanks

    Jim

  2. Re: Import settings

    Jim wrote:
    > Also I do not see anything about extension/addons.
    >
    > I believe I am missing something somewhere.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jim

    SM doesn't have an extension or add-ons manager like FF/TB does. It
    will one day, but right now it doesn't. If you want to install
    extensions, just click on them and they'll install. Or save the
    extension to your hard drive, then from the SM browser, click on File,
    Open and open the file that way. If you get a message such as "script
    not found" or something similar, then that extension is not for SM.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  3. Re: Import settings

    _Jim_ spoke thusly on 20/01/2007 9:46 AM:

    http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/profilefaq/#fromFxTb
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator