SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update - Mozilla

This is a discussion on SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update - Mozilla ; All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level. gl -- Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/ About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/ Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

  1. SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  2. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Sailfish wrote:
    > All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    > updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.
    >
    > gl

    A dead link on your freestuff page:

    Mozilla Extension Add-ons
    Copy Image - Copy image to clipboard
    http://gratisdei.com/FF.htm#copyimage

    gratisdei.com expired on 01/05/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.

  3. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Sailfish schrieb:
    > All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    > updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.

    Thanks. BTW, my themes are available in updated versions as well:

    EarlyBlue - https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/3050/
    LCARStrek - https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/3051/

    or find them on my site at http://www.kairo.at/download/mozskins

    Robert Kaiser

  4. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    On 1/20/2007 12:48 AM Sailfish created this reply
    > All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    > updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.
    >
    > gl

    GL,

    Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to update SkyPilot
    for SeaMonkey 1.1. It seems there might have been a little glitch from
    the previous version running on SM 1.1 in that when clicking on a menu
    item the drop down list would populate but sub menus from there down
    would not open on mouse over. Now all works as it should.

    Michael

    Posting To Mozilla.Test.Multimedia

    SeaMonkey the all in one browser, mail, and composer SeaMonkey

    The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

  5. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Sparkle wrote:
    > Sailfish wrote:
    >> All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    >> updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.
    >>
    >> gl
    >>

    > A dead link on your freestuff page:
    >
    > Mozilla Extension Add-ons
    > Copy Image - Copy image to clipboard
    > http://gratisdei.com/FF.htm#copyimage
    >
    > gratisdei.com expired on 01/05/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.

    Yes, I had modified Jordan Callicoat's Copy Image extension to work with
    Netscape 8.x and have a link for it in the table column. I had left
    Jordan's original site link so that others could find the original
    author's site and, perhaps, install it for other browsers.

    I'm unsure what to do in this situation. I could simply change the link
    to download the last version of Jordan's extension that I have but I
    certainly don't want the impression made that I authored it.

    Stuck on analysis-paralysis

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  6. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    On approximately 1/20/2007 10:41 AM, came the following characters from
    the keyboard of Sailfish:
    > Sparkle wrote:
    >> Sailfish wrote:
    >>> All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    >>> updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.
    >>>
    >>> gl
    >>>

    >> A dead link on your freestuff page:
    >>
    >> Mozilla Extension Add-ons
    >> Copy Image - Copy image to clipboard
    >> http://gratisdei.com/FF.htm#copyimage
    >>
    >> gratisdei.com expired on 01/05/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.

    > Yes, I had modified Jordan Callicoat's Copy Image extension to work with
    > Netscape 8.x and have a link for it in the table column. I had left
    > Jordan's original site link so that others could find the original
    > author's site and, perhaps, install it for other browsers.
    >
    > I'm unsure what to do in this situation. I could simply change the link
    > to download the last version of Jordan's extension that I have but I
    > certainly don't want the impression made that I authored it.
    >
    > Stuck on analysis-paralysis

    Simple solution: do both... comment that presently the author's site is
    down or dead, should it reappear with the same or a new link, you'd like
    to know, and that until then, the last known version is available "here".

    --
    Glenn -- http://nevcal.com/
    ===========================

  7. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Glenn wrote:
    > On approximately 1/20/2007 10:41 AM, came the following characters from
    > the keyboard of Sailfish:
    >> Sparkle wrote:

    >>> A dead link on your freestuff page:
    >>>
    >>> Mozilla Extension Add-ons
    >>> Copy Image - Copy image to clipboard
    >>> http://gratisdei.com/FF.htm#copyimage
    >>>
    >>> gratisdei.com expired on 01/05/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.

    >> Yes, I had modified Jordan Callicoat's Copy Image extension to work
    >> with Netscape 8.x and have a link for it in the table column. I had
    >> left Jordan's original site link so that others could find the
    >> original author's site and, perhaps, install it for other browsers.
    >>
    >> I'm unsure what to do in this situation. I could simply change the
    >> link to download the last version of Jordan's extension that I have
    >> but I certainly don't want the impression made that I authored it.
    >>
    >> Stuck on analysis-paralysis

    > Simple solution: do both... comment that presently the author's site is
    > down or dead, should it reappear with the same or a new link, you'd like
    > to know, and that until then, the last known version is available "here".

    Soooo, you really don't think that the web page is gawd-awful cluttered
    and busy enough already!? :-)

    Hmm, perhaps I can do it with a tooltip popup? If so, that's a good tip,
    thanks!

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  8. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Michael Gordon wrote:
    > On 1/20/2007 12:48 AM Sailfish created this reply
    >> All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    >> updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.
    >>
    >> gl
    >>

    > GL,
    >
    > Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to update SkyPilot
    > for SeaMonkey 1.1. It seems there might have been a little glitch from
    > the previous version running on SM 1.1 in that when clicking on a menu
    > item the drop down list would populate but sub menus from there down
    > would not open on mouse over. Now all works as it should.

    Hi Michael, as an fyi, my admittedly ambiguous "gl" is shorthand for
    "good luck" and not my initials ... except, perhaps, on Krypton where
    initials like "S" stand for Clark Kent :-)

    Anyway, yes, that was a very esoteric bug that was introduced in a
    recent Firefox build, the resolution of which was to declare a
    background color for the menupopup element. Why and how that solved the
    problem is as mysterious to me as Kryton's name initials methodology.

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  9. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    On approximately 1/20/2007 11:31 AM, came the following characters from
    the keyboard of Sailfish:
    > Glenn wrote:
    >> On approximately 1/20/2007 10:41 AM, came the following characters
    >> from the keyboard of Sailfish:

    >>> Yes, I had modified Jordan Callicoat's Copy Image extension to work
    >>> with Netscape 8.x and have a link for it in the table column. I had
    >>> left Jordan's original site link so that others could find the
    >>> original author's site and, perhaps, install it for other browsers.
    >>>
    >>> I'm unsure what to do in this situation. I could simply change the
    >>> link to download the last version of Jordan's extension that I have
    >>> but I certainly don't want the impression made that I authored it.
    >>>
    >>> Stuck on analysis-paralysis

    >> Simple solution: do both... comment that presently the author's site
    >> is down or dead, should it reappear with the same or a new link, you'd
    >> like to know, and that until then, the last known version is available
    >> "here".
    >>

    > Soooo, you really don't think that the web page is gawd-awful cluttered
    > and busy enough already!? :-)
    >
    > Hmm, perhaps I can do it with a tooltip popup? If so, that's a good tip,
    > thanks!

    Yes, that should work. There's always room for more clutter on a busy
    web page. Especially informative clutter

    --
    Glenn -- http://nevcal.com/
    ===========================

  10. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Sailfish wrote:
    > Sparkle wrote:
    >> Sailfish wrote:
    >>> All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    >>> updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.
    >>>
    >>> gl
    >>>

    >> A dead link on your freestuff page:
    >>
    >> Mozilla Extension Add-ons
    >> Copy Image - Copy image to clipboard
    >> http://gratisdei.com/FF.htm#copyimage
    >>
    >> gratisdei.com expired on 01/05/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.

    > Yes, I had modified Jordan Callicoat's Copy Image extension to work with
    > Netscape 8.x and have a link for it in the table column. I had left
    > Jordan's original site link so that others could find the original
    > author's site and, perhaps, install it for other browsers.
    >
    > I'm unsure what to do in this situation. I could simply change the link
    > to download the last version of Jordan's extension that I have but I
    > certainly don't want the impression made that I authored it.
    >
    > Stuck on analysis-paralysis

    Is there a point to this extension since it's built in now or does it do
    something different than just copy image?

  11. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > Sailfish wrote:
    >> Sparkle wrote:

    >>> A dead link on your freestuff page:
    >>>
    >>> Mozilla Extension Add-ons
    >>> Copy Image - Copy image to clipboard
    >>> http://gratisdei.com/FF.htm#copyimage
    >>>
    >>> gratisdei.com expired on 01/05/2007 and is pending renewal or deletion.

    >> Yes, I had modified Jordan Callicoat's Copy Image extension to work
    >> with Netscape 8.x and have a link for it in the table column. I had
    >> left Jordan's original site link so that others could find the
    >> original author's site and, perhaps, install it for other browsers.
    >>
    >> I'm unsure what to do in this situation. I could simply change the
    >> link to download the last version of Jordan's extension that I have
    >> but I certainly don't want the impression made that I authored it.
    >>
    >> Stuck on analysis-paralysis
    >>

    > Is there a point to this extension since it's built in now or does it do
    > something different than just copy image?

    Only for older versions of Mozilla/SM, now that you mention it. It's
    probably not worth the trouble adding it, I guess. However, I'll still
    think about the tooltip in replacement for the dead link.

    In fact, once NS 8 is replaced, I suspect that I'll remove the extension
    listing altogether.

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  12. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Sailfish wrote:
    > In fact, once NS 8 is replaced,

    what do you mean by that? Is NS 8 on its way out? Has that anything to
    do with the rumour that NS 7.2 *may be* coming back?

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  13. OT: NS8's Demise

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Sailfish wrote:
    >> In fact, once NS 8 is replaced,

    > what do you mean by that? Is NS 8 on its way out? Has that anything to
    > do with the rumour that NS 7.2 *may be* coming back?

    I only know what has been rumored in that NS8 will eventually be
    replaced with a new version based on Fx 2.x and the Copy Image
    functionality is already in Fx 2.x.

    I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite
    offering but, again, that's just my opinion.

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  14. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    On 1/19/2007 10:48 PM PT, Sailfish wrote:

    > All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    > updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.

    Nice! What is everyone's favorite SM themes? I don't see any good ones
    to try. I still like the default modern theme.
    --
    "I have to sit up with a sick ant." --unknown
    /\___/\
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com

  15. Re: OT: NS8's Demise

    Sailfish wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Sailfish wrote:
    >>> In fact, once NS 8 is replaced,

    >> what do you mean by that? Is NS 8 on its way out? Has that anything
    >> to do with the rumour that NS 7.2 *may be* coming back?
    >>

    > I only know what has been rumored in that NS8 will eventually be
    > replaced with a new version based on Fx 2.x and the Copy Image
    > functionality is already in Fx 2.x.

    Oh, OK

    > I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite
    > offering but, again, that's just my opinion.

    well, Jay says yes, and its been reported in the NS 7 newsgroup on the
    secnews server several times

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  16. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Ant wrote:

    > On 1/19/2007 10:48 PM PT, Sailfish wrote:
    >
    >> All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    >> updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.

    > Nice! What is everyone's favorite SM themes? I don't see any good ones
    > to try. I still like the default modern theme.

    http://browser.netscape.com/ns8/download/archive72x.jsp

    hehehe.

    Seriously, if I were to dump Netscape 7.2, and switch to SeaMonkey
    entirely, I would want it to look exactly like Netscape 7.2. Or even
    Netscape 4.79.

    Ron

  17. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Ant wrote:
    > Nice! What is everyone's favorite SM themes? I don't see any good ones
    > to try. I still like the default modern theme.

    ToyFactory on Sailfish's site

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  18. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    Sailfish wrote:
    > Glenn wrote:
    >> On approximately 1/20/2007 10:41 AM, came the following characters
    >> from the keyboard of Sailfish:

    >>> Yes, I had modified Jordan Callicoat's Copy Image extension to work
    >>> with Netscape 8.x and have a link for it in the table column. I had
    >>> left Jordan's original site link so that others could find the
    >>> original author's site and, perhaps, install it for other browsers.
    >>>
    >>> I'm unsure what to do in this situation. I could simply change the
    >>> link to download the last version of Jordan's extension that I have
    >>> but I certainly don't want the impression made that I authored it.
    >>>
    >>> Stuck on analysis-paralysis

    >> Simple solution: do both... comment that presently the author's site
    >> is down or dead, should it reappear with the same or a new link, you'd
    >> like to know, and that until then, the last known version is available
    >> "here".
    >>

    > Soooo, you really don't think that the web page is gawd-awful cluttered
    > and busy enough already!? :-)
    >
    > Hmm, perhaps I can do it with a tooltip popup? If so, that's a good tip,
    > thanks!

    Done.

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  19. Re: OT: NS8's Demise

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Sailfish wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >>>
    >>> what do you mean by that? Is NS 8 on its way out? Has that anything
    >>> to do with the rumour that NS 7.2 *may be* coming back?
    >>>

    >> I only know what has been rumored in that NS8 will eventually be
    >> replaced with a new version based on Fx 2.x and the Copy Image
    >> functionality is already in Fx 2.x.
    >>

    > Oh, OK
    >
    >> I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite
    >> offering but, again, that's just my opinion.
    >>

    > well, Jay says yes, and its been reported in the NS 7 newsgroup on the
    > secnews server several times

    Dunno, last I heard, Jay said "No"?

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

  20. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update

    On 1/20/2007 1:38 PM Sailfish created this reply
    > Michael Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> On 1/20/2007 12:48 AM Sailfish created this reply
    >>
    >>> All of the SeaMonkey themes at the themes link in my sig have been
    >>> updated to SeaMonkey 1.1 level.
    >>>
    >>> gl
    >>>

    >> GL,
    >>
    >> Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to update SkyPilot
    >> for SeaMonkey 1.1. It seems there might have been a little glitch from
    >> the previous version running on SM 1.1 in that when clicking on a menu
    >> item the drop down list would populate but sub menus from there down
    >> would not open on mouse over. Now all works as it should.
    >>

    > Hi Michael, as an fyi, my admittedly ambiguous "gl" is shorthand for
    > "good luck" and not my initials ... except, perhaps, on Krypton where
    > initials like "S" stand for Clark Kent :-)
    >
    > Anyway, yes, that was a very esoteric bug that was introduced in a
    > recent Firefox build, the resolution of which was to declare a
    > background color for the menupopup element. Why and how that solved the
    > problem is as mysterious to me as Kryton's name initials methodology.

    Hello Sailfish,

    Thanks for the update on "gl" and the background info on the bug.
    It must be an interesting task to keep up with all the themes and the
    new releases of Mozilla products.

    Have a great weekend,