SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update - Mozilla

This is a discussion on SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update - Mozilla ; On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:03:03 -0800, Sailfish wrote: > I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite > offering but, again, that's just my opinion. I'm sure that you are aware that there is a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: OT: NS8's Demise

    On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:03:03 -0800, Sailfish wrote:

    > I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite
    > offering but, again, that's just my opinion.

    I'm sure that you are aware that there is a AOLNetscapeTimeWarner
    employee that's agitating his employers to update the Net7.2 suite.

    Phil
    --
    Philip Chee ,
    [ ]Keyboard is unattached. Press F10 to uncontinue

  2. Re: OT: NS8's Demise

    Philip Chee wrote:
    > On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:03:03 -0800, Sailfish wrote:
    >
    >> I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite
    >> offering but, again, that's just my opinion.

    > I'm sure that you are aware that there is a AOLNetscapeTimeWarner
    > employee that's agitating his employers to update the Net7.2 suite.

    I don't know anything about that, sorry.

    --
    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/

  3. Re: OT: NS8's Demise

    On 20.01.2007 22:51, Sailfish wrote:

    >> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:03:03 -0800, Sailfish wrote:
    >>
    >>> I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite
    >>> offering but, again, that's just my opinion.

    >> I'm sure that you are aware that there is a AOLNetscapeTimeWarner
    >> employee that's agitating his employers to update the Net7.2 suite.
    >>

    > I don't know anything about that, sorry.

    Hmmm, I think I know who it is and what the outcome is going to be ... :-)

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  4. Re: OT: NS8's Demise

    On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:51:11 -0800, Sailfish wrote:
    > Philip Chee wrote:
    >> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:03:03 -0800, Sailfish wrote:

    >>> I doubt VERY seriously that Netscape will ever resurface with a suite
    >>> offering but, again, that's just my opinion.

    >> I'm sure that you are aware that there is a AOLNetscapeTimeWarner
    >> employee that's agitating his employers to update the Net7.2 suite.

    > I don't know anything about that, sorry.

    So it's a different Sailfish on the Netscape BBS then?

    Phil

    --
    Philip Chee ,
    [ ]Every little BYTE helps

  5. Re: SeaMonkey 1.1 Themes Update <favorite>

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Ant wrote:
    >> Nice! What is everyone's favorite SM themes? I don't see any good ones
    >> to try. I still like the default modern theme.

    > ToyFactory on Sailfish's site

    I like Eurynome; but it appears the author's site is gone.

  6. Re: OT: NS8's Demise

    Philip Chee wrote:
    > On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:51:11 -0800, Sailfish wrote:
    >> Philip Chee wrote:

    >>> I'm sure that you are aware that there is a AOLNetscapeTimeWarner
    >>> employee that's agitating his employers to update the Net7.2 suite.

    >> I don't know anything about that, sorry.

    > So it's a different Sailfish on the Netscape BBS then?

    If you mean the Netscape Forum, then "No", I'm the same one.