Google Bar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Google Bar - Mozilla ; I was very happy with the Google bar when using Moz. Am I correct... it's not available for SM? When trying to download it insists that I have FoxFire installed first....

  1. Google Bar

    I was very happy with the Google bar when using Moz. Am I
    correct... it's not available for SM?
    When trying to download it insists that I have FoxFire
    installed first.

  2. Re: Google Bar

    Mr. Cheese wrote:
    > I was very happy with the Google bar when using Moz. Am I correct...
    > it's not available for SM?
    > When trying to download it insists that I have FoxFire installed first.

    I think it only works with FF. The one I use for SM is this one and it
    works great: http://googlebar.mozdev.org/

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  3. Re: Google Bar

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Mr. Cheese wrote:
    >> I was very happy with the Google bar when using Moz. Am I correct...
    >> it's not available for SM?
    >> When trying to download it insists that I have FoxFire installed first.

    > I think it only works with FF. The one I use for SM is this one and it
    > works great: http://googlebar.mozdev.org/

    That does it!
    Many Thx...

+ Reply to Thread