Color change in URL bar for secure sites in SM 1.1 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Color change in URL bar for secure sites in SM 1.1 - Mozilla ; Just upgraded to SM 1.1. The color change in the URL bar when visiting secure sites is a definite plus for me. However, I like to change the color to a more bright yellow. Can I do it and How? ...

  1. Color change in URL bar for secure sites in SM 1.1

    Just upgraded to SM 1.1. The color change in the URL bar when visiting secure
    sites is a definite plus for me. However, I like to change the color to a more
    bright yellow. Can I do it and How?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Color change in URL bar for secure sites in SM 1.1

    _cdrom_ spoke thusly on 18/01/2007 11:07 PM:
    > Just upgraded to SM 1.1. The color change in the URL bar when visiting secure
    > sites is a definite plus for me. However, I like to change the color to a more
    > bright yellow. Can I do it and How?

    Use the following userChrome.css script, and change "yourColor" to
    whatever colour you wish to use. For more info on the userChrome.css,
    see :

    #urlbar[level="high"] > .autocomplete-textbox-container,
    #urlbar[level="low"] > .autocomplete-textbox-container {
    background-color: yourColor !important;

    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator