Differences between 1.0.x and 1.1 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Differences between 1.0.x and 1.1 - Mozilla ; Trel Smith wrote: > Geoff Welsh wrote: >> Chris Ilias wrote: >>> _Ed Mullen_ spoke thusly on 19/01/2007 3:02 PM: >>>> Geoff Welsh wrote: >>>> >>>>> What I noticed new is that on a "page" that is really just a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Differences between 1.0.x and 1.1

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > Geoff Welsh wrote:
    >> Chris Ilias wrote:
    >>> _Ed Mullen_ spoke thusly on 19/01/2007 3:02 PM:

    >>> Mozilla 1.3. (Released in early 2003 :-) )

    >> Why did it never appear until 1.1 for me? Was a preference changed
    >> without my doing so?
    >>
    >> GW, on OSX

    > On Windows I had copy image location until Seamonkey, Mozilla app suite
    > only had copy image location unless an extension was used.

    Copy Image does copy the URL if the app you're pasting to doesn't accept
    image data. Personally I really hate it taht they changed the name and
    merged the two, since some apps (like gaim) are too stupid to pick the
    right data, and it's not intuitive at all that copying an image copies
    the URL.

    Chris

  2. Re: Differences between 1.0.x and 1.1

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > I'd like this thread to be for people to list all the differences
    > they've found between SeaMonkey 1.0.x and 1.1.

    And the support favorite:

    mail box or newsgroup contextual menu (win right click/mac ctrl click
    /click-hold) > Properties... > [Rebuild Index]

    On Mac (Modern Theme?), the Help window will now not insist on
    always being on top. It will actually minimize instead of
    minimizing into the Dock, then promptly sproinging back out.

    --
    Rich (Pull thorn from address to e-mail me.)
    SeaMonkey - Surfing the net has never been so suite!

  3. Re: Differences between 1.0.x and 1.1

    TOM7601 wrote:
    > Geoff Welsh wrote:
    >> Chris Ilias wrote:
    >>> _Geoff Welsh_ spoke thusly on 19/01/2007 11:19 PM:

    >>> That's exactly why it was implemented.

    >> Ahhhhh, Bach.
    >> GW

    > TV Land is running M*A*S*H episodes... :>))

    I highly recommend season one on DVD.
    There are characters and story arcs that are completely cut from the
    syndicated-rerun TV versions.
    GW

  4. Re: Differences between 1.0.x and 1.1

    Geoff Welsh wrote:
    > TOM7601 wrote:
    >> Geoff Welsh wrote:

    >>> Ahhhhh, Bach.
    >>> GW

    >> TV Land is running M*A*S*H episodes... :>))

    > I highly recommend season one on DVD.
    > There are characters and story arcs that are completely cut from the
    > syndicated-rerun TV versions.
    > GW

    Well some of us remember the first season.

    But, yes, in general they cut 3 to 5 minutes per 1/2 of air time to make
    the syndication profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2