    ------ part of header and then the message body below -------------
    Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:04:25 -0500 (EST)

    BORDER="0" USEMAP="#indi">

    HREF="http://harustak.sk/_subdomeny/nikon_digital/albums/userpics/10026/lock.php">

    The message below displays as three broken picture icons
    one per line

    Rostyk

  2. Re: In SM 1.0.7 Why do these emails display as a broken pictureicons

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
    >> Why do the following emails (message source below) display
    >> as just a little broken picture icons?

    > Possibilities:
    >
    > Check Edit - Preferences - Privacy & Security - Images, ensure you are
    > allowing images.
    >
    > In about:config enter "mailnews.message_display.disable_remote_image"
    > and ensure it is set to "false."

    I am allowing all images, remote content, and the config parameter is false!
    ----------------------------
    The source of the first email is:

    BORDER="0" USEMAP="#indi">

    HREF="http://harustak.sk/_subdomeny/nikon_digital/albums/userpics/10026/lock.php">

    When loaded separately into the browser, the IMG SRC i.e. http://.../new.gif
    without the other parameters displays. BUT the USEMAP url harustack...
    gets a 400 not found message (today).
    Perhaps that's what's killing this message. So not an SM problem (?)
    I haven't yet figured out what USEMAP does, when it works.
    --
    Rostyk

+ Reply to Thread