Window without vertical scrollbar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Window without vertical scrollbar - Mozilla ; I saved a web page on my disk (File/Page save as...). I opened the just created file and could see the original site without any toolbar. Pressing F11 they reappeared except for the vertical scroll bar. Any way to get ...

  1. Window without vertical scrollbar

    I saved a web page on my disk (File/Page save as...).
    I opened the just created file and could see the original site without
    any toolbar.
    Pressing F11 they reappeared except for the vertical scroll bar.
    Any way to get this bar too?
    Thanks for your help
    Horst

  2. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 1/17/2007 12:16 PM horst39 created this reply
    > I saved a web page on my disk (File/Page save as...).
    > I opened the just created file and could see the original site without
    > any toolbar.
    > Pressing F11 they reappeared except for the vertical scroll bar.
    > Any way to get this bar too?
    > Thanks for your help
    > Horst

    Horst,

    linked with the main page. It sounds like you are trying to save a web
    site with a Frameset that displays several pages on the same screen.

    Michael

  3. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 18.01.2007 01:40, Michael Gordon wrote:
    > On 1/17/2007 12:16 PM horst39 created this reply
    >> I saved a web page on my disk (File/Page save as...).
    >> I opened the just created file and could see the original site without
    >> any toolbar.
    >> Pressing F11 they reappeared except for the vertical scroll bar.
    >> Any way to get this bar too?
    >> Thanks for your help
    >> Horst
    >>

    > Horst,

    > linked with the main page. It sounds like you are trying to save a web
    > site with a Frameset that displays several pages on the same screen.
    >
    > Michael

    The file was saved as "complete"
    I made further tests with other sites which were surely simple pages
    with no frameset and I got the same result.
    The problem is that if the page is longer than the screen, without the
    scroll bar I have no possibility to read the bottom part.
    I switched the registration of HTML files to IE and I got the scroll bar
    again.
    Horst

  4. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 1/18/2007 3:40 AM horst39 created this reply
    > On 18.01.2007 01:40, Michael Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> On 1/17/2007 12:16 PM horst39 created this reply
    >>
    >>> I saved a web page on my disk (File/Page save as...).
    >>> I opened the just created file and could see the original site without
    >>> any toolbar.
    >>> Pressing F11 they reappeared except for the vertical scroll bar.
    >>> Any way to get this bar too?
    >>> Thanks for your help
    >>> Horst
    >>>

    >> Horst,

    >> linked with the main page. It sounds like you are trying to save a web
    >> site with a Frameset that displays several pages on the same screen.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > The file was saved as "complete"
    > I made further tests with other sites which were surely simple pages
    > with no frameset and I got the same result.
    > The problem is that if the page is longer than the screen, without the
    > scroll bar I have no possibility to read the bottom part.
    > I switched the registration of HTML files to IE and I got the scroll bar
    > again.
    > Horst

    Horst,

    Where is this web site? URL?

    Michael

  5. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 1/18/2007 3:40 AM horst39 created this reply
    > On 18.01.2007 01:40, Michael Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> On 1/17/2007 12:16 PM horst39 created this reply
    >>
    >>> I saved a web page on my disk (File/Page save as...).
    >>> I opened the just created file and could see the original site without
    >>> any toolbar.
    >>> Pressing F11 they reappeared except for the vertical scroll bar.
    >>> Any way to get this bar too?
    >>> Thanks for your help
    >>> Horst
    >>>

    >> Horst,

    >> linked with the main page. It sounds like you are trying to save a web
    >> site with a Frameset that displays several pages on the same screen.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > The file was saved as "complete"
    > I made further tests with other sites which were surely simple pages
    > with no frameset and I got the same result.
    > The problem is that if the page is longer than the screen, without the
    > scroll bar I have no possibility to read the bottom part.
    > I switched the registration of HTML files to IE and I got the scroll bar
    > again.
    > Horst

    Horst,

    Where is this web site? URL?

    Michael

  6. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 18.01.2007 12:43, Michael Gordon wrote:
    > On 1/18/2007 3:40 AM horst39 created this reply
    >> On 18.01.2007 01:40, Michael Gordon wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 1/17/2007 12:16 PM horst39 created this reply

    >>> Horst,

    >>> pages linked with the main page. It sounds like you are trying to
    >>> save a web site with a Frameset that displays several pages on the
    >>> same screen.
    >>>
    >>> Michael
    >>>

    >> The file was saved as "complete"
    >> I made further tests with other sites which were surely simple pages
    >> with no frameset and I got the same result.
    >> The problem is that if the page is longer than the screen, without the
    >> scroll bar I have no possibility to read the bottom part.
    >> I switched the registration of HTML files to IE and I got the scroll
    >> bar again.
    >> Horst
    >>

    > Horst,
    >
    > Where is this web site? URL?
    >
    > Michael

    www.penroll.com/

  7. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 1/18/2007 9:15 AM horst39 created this reply
    > On 18.01.2007 12:43, Michael Gordon wrote:

    >>> The file was saved as "complete"
    >>> I made further tests with other sites which were surely simple pages
    >>> with no frameset and I got the same result.
    >>> The problem is that if the page is longer than the screen, without the
    >>> scroll bar I have no possibility to read the bottom part.
    >>> I switched the registration of HTML files to IE and I got the scroll
    >>> bar again.
    >>> Horst
    >>>

    >> Horst,
    >>
    >> Where is this web site? URL?
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > www.penroll.com/

    Hello Horst,

    I just saved the above web site "As Complete" and then checked it with
    SeaMonkey 1.0.7 and all the content seems to appear, the navigation
    panel on the left and the scroll bar at the far right edge of the
    screen. So now we know the web site is ok for SeaMonkey.

    When SeaMonkey saves a page as Complete it creates the page where you
    point the Save As to and then creates folders below the page to hold
    content in the same manner as the page on the server. Look for the file
    "Funny tool pen and fruit pen for promotion by Penroll.htm" and you will
    see a folder with the same name, be sure you are opening the .htm file
    and not one in a sub folder.

    What happens when you open the file with SeaMonkey Composer?

    A test for your system is to create a new and unique SeaMonkey profile
    to test this page, leave everything else in the new profile as default
    set up, then try to open the page with SeaMonkey Navigator.

    Michael

  8. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 19.01.2007 02:07, Michael Gordon wrote:
    > On 1/18/2007 9:15 AM horst39 created this reply
    >> On 18.01.2007 12:43, Michael Gordon wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 1/18/2007 3:40 AM horst39 created this reply

    >>> Horst,
    >>>
    >>> Where is this web site? URL?
    >>>
    >>> Michael
    >>>

    >> www.penroll.com/
    >>

    > Hello Horst,
    >
    > I just saved the above web site "As Complete" and then checked it with
    > SeaMonkey 1.0.7 and all the content seems to appear, the navigation
    > panel on the left and the scroll bar at the far right edge of the
    > screen. So now we know the web site is ok for SeaMonkey.
    >
    > When SeaMonkey saves a page as Complete it creates the page where you
    > point the Save As to and then creates folders below the page to hold
    > content in the same manner as the page on the server. Look for the file
    > "Funny tool pen and fruit pen for promotion by Penroll.htm" and you will
    > see a folder with the same name, be sure you are opening the .htm file
    > and not one in a sub folder.
    >
    > What happens when you open the file with SeaMonkey Composer?
    >
    > A test for your system is to create a new and unique SeaMonkey profile
    > to test this page, leave everything else in the new profile as default
    > set up, then try to open the page with SeaMonkey Navigator.
    >
    > Michael

    Dear Michael,
    you are right!
    Both in Composer and in a new profile I see the site as it should, i.e.
    with all bars. No need to press F11 to get them.
    Is it possible I have some problem with Multizilla?
    Horst

  9. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 1/19/2007 3:25 AM horst39 created this reply
    > On 19.01.2007 02:07, Michael Gordon wrote:

    >>> www.penroll.com/
    >>>

    >> Hello Horst,
    >>
    >> I just saved the above web site "As Complete" and then checked it with
    >> SeaMonkey 1.0.7 and all the content seems to appear, the navigation
    >> panel on the left and the scroll bar at the far right edge of the
    >> screen. So now we know the web site is ok for SeaMonkey.
    >>
    >> When SeaMonkey saves a page as Complete it creates the page where you
    >> point the Save As to and then creates folders below the page to hold
    >> content in the same manner as the page on the server. Look for the file
    >> "Funny tool pen and fruit pen for promotion by Penroll.htm" and you will
    >> see a folder with the same name, be sure you are opening the .htm file
    >> and not one in a sub folder.
    >>
    >> What happens when you open the file with SeaMonkey Composer?
    >>
    >> A test for your system is to create a new and unique SeaMonkey profile
    >> to test this page, leave everything else in the new profile as default
    >> set up, then try to open the page with SeaMonkey Navigator.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > Dear Michael,
    > you are right!
    > Both in Composer and in a new profile I see the site as it should, i.e.
    > with all bars. No need to press F11 to get them.
    > Is it possible I have some problem with Multizilla?
    > Horst

    Hello Horst,

    I cannot directly answer your question for Multizilla, I don't have it
    installed. To find out you can remove Multizilla as an extension, if
    Multizilla does not have a removal tool of its own you can install
    Extension Manager to your old profile and remove Multizilla as a test.

    You can use the same Extension Manager I use to remove unwanted extensions.
    Jeremy's Mozilla Extensions

    You will need to install both the Extension Manager and Extension
    Uninstaller API for this to work correctly. If you have Software
    Install enabled in your browser you can simply click on the "Install
    link and both will be automatically installed to your SeaMonkey.

    After the install is complete for both applications close SeaMonkey
    completely (Quick Launch included) then open SeaMonkey and Extension
    Manager will be found under your Tools button.

    You can remove each extension, one at a time until you discover which
    one is causing the problem with your locally saved web site.
    IMPORTANT. After the removal of each extension close and reopen
    SeaMonkey so the extension is purged from the system.

    Michael

    --

    SeaMonkey the all in one browser, mail, and composer SeaMonkey

    The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

  10. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    Michael Gordon wrote:
    > On 1/19/2007 3:25 AM horst39 created this reply
    >> On 19.01.2007 02:07, Michael Gordon wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 1/18/2007 9:15 AM horst39 created this reply

    >>> Hello Horst,
    >>>
    >>> I just saved the above web site "As Complete" and then checked it
    >>> with SeaMonkey 1.0.7 and all the content seems to appear, the
    >>> navigation panel on the left and the scroll bar at the far right edge
    >>> of the screen. So now we know the web site is ok for SeaMonkey.
    >>>
    >>> When SeaMonkey saves a page as Complete it creates the page where you
    >>> point the Save As to and then creates folders below the page to hold
    >>> content in the same manner as the page on the server. Look for the
    >>> file "Funny tool pen and fruit pen for promotion by Penroll.htm" and
    >>> you will see a folder with the same name, be sure you are opening the
    >>> .htm file and not one in a sub folder.
    >>>
    >>> What happens when you open the file with SeaMonkey Composer?
    >>>
    >>> A test for your system is to create a new and unique SeaMonkey
    >>> profile to test this page, leave everything else in the new profile
    >>> as default set up, then try to open the page with SeaMonkey Navigator.
    >>>
    >>> Michael
    >>>

    >> Dear Michael,
    >> you are right!
    >> Both in Composer and in a new profile I see the site as it should,
    >> i.e. with all bars. No need to press F11 to get them.
    >> Is it possible I have some problem with Multizilla?
    >> Horst
    >>

    > Hello Horst,
    >
    > I cannot directly answer your question for Multizilla, I don't have it
    > installed. To find out you can remove Multizilla as an extension, if
    > Multizilla does not have a removal tool of its own you can install
    > Extension Manager to your old profile and remove Multizilla as a test.
    >
    > You can use the same Extension Manager I use to remove unwanted extensions.
    > Jeremy's Mozilla Extensions
    >
    > You will need to install both the Extension Manager and Extension
    > Uninstaller API for this to work correctly. If you have Software
    > Install enabled in your browser you can simply click on the "Install
    > link and both will be automatically installed to your SeaMonkey.
    >
    > After the install is complete for both applications close SeaMonkey
    > completely (Quick Launch included) then open SeaMonkey and Extension
    > Manager will be found under your Tools button.
    >
    > You can remove each extension, one at a time until you discover which
    > one is causing the problem with your locally saved web site.
    > IMPORTANT. After the removal of each extension close and reopen
    > SeaMonkey so the extension is purged from the system.
    >
    > Michael

    Horst: Your User Agent doesn't show you using Multizilla. Are you sure
    you have it installed? Click on Help, About SeaMonkey and you should
    see Multi listed. If its not, then you don't have it installed properly.

    Get the extension uninstaller as Michael has suggested and see if Multi
    shows. If it does, remove it, restart SM, and reinstall it. Multi
    doesn't have its own uninstaller.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  11. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Michael Gordon wrote:

    >>> Dear Michael,
    >>> you are right!
    >>> Both in Composer and in a new profile I see the site as it should,
    >>> i.e. with all bars. No need to press F11 to get them.
    >>> Is it possible I have some problem with Multizilla?
    >>> Horst
    >>>

    >> Hello Horst,
    >>
    >> I cannot directly answer your question for Multizilla, I don't have it
    >> installed. To find out you can remove Multizilla as an extension, if
    >> Multizilla does not have a removal tool of its own you can install
    >> Extension Manager to your old profile and remove Multizilla as a test.
    >>
    >> You can use the same Extension Manager I use to remove unwanted
    >> extensions.
    >> Jeremy's Mozilla Extensions
    >>
    >> You will need to install both the Extension Manager and Extension
    >> Uninstaller API for this to work correctly. If you have Software
    >> Install enabled in your browser you can simply click on the "Install
    >> link and both will be automatically installed to your SeaMonkey.
    >>
    >> After the install is complete for both applications close SeaMonkey
    >> completely (Quick Launch included) then open SeaMonkey and Extension
    >> Manager will be found under your Tools button.
    >>
    >> You can remove each extension, one at a time until you discover which
    >> one is causing the problem with your locally saved web site.
    >> IMPORTANT. After the removal of each extension close and reopen
    >> SeaMonkey so the extension is purged from the system.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > Horst: Your User Agent doesn't show you using Multizilla. Are you sure
    > you have it installed? Click on Help, About SeaMonkey and you should
    > see Multi listed. If its not, then you don't have it installed properly.
    >
    > Get the extension uninstaller as Michael has suggested and see if Multi
    > shows. If it does, remove it, restart SM, and reinstall it. Multi
    > doesn't have its own uninstaller.

    Well one of multizilla's features is a UA spoofer, so it could be that.

  12. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > Well one of multizilla's features is a UA spoofer, so it could be that.

    but it doesn't look like he's got it turned on or using it. What he's
    got is his natural SM UA, not a spoofed one.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  13. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Trel Smith wrote:
    >> Well one of multizilla's features is a UA spoofer, so it could be that.

    > but it doesn't look like he's got it turned on or using it. What he's
    > got is his natural SM UA, not a spoofed one.

    I sometimes spoof mine that way. I don't know if he did, but it is a
    possibility.

  14. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 19.01.2007 16:42, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Michael Gordon wrote:

    >>> Dear Michael,
    >>> you are right!
    >>> Both in Composer and in a new profile I see the site as it should,
    >>> i.e. with all bars. No need to press F11 to get them.
    >>> Is it possible I have some problem with Multizilla?
    >>> Horst
    >>>

    >> Hello Horst,
    >>
    >> I cannot directly answer your question for Multizilla, I don't have it
    >> installed. To find out you can remove Multizilla as an extension, if
    >> Multizilla does not have a removal tool of its own you can install
    >> Extension Manager to your old profile and remove Multizilla as a test.
    >>
    >> You can use the same Extension Manager I use to remove unwanted
    >> extensions.
    >> Jeremy's Mozilla Extensions
    >>
    >> You will need to install both the Extension Manager and Extension
    >> Uninstaller API for this to work correctly. If you have Software
    >> Install enabled in your browser you can simply click on the "Install
    >> link and both will be automatically installed to your SeaMonkey.
    >>
    >> After the install is complete for both applications close SeaMonkey
    >> completely (Quick Launch included) then open SeaMonkey and Extension
    >> Manager will be found under your Tools button.
    >>
    >> You can remove each extension, one at a time until you discover which
    >> one is causing the problem with your locally saved web site.
    >> IMPORTANT. After the removal of each extension close and reopen
    >> SeaMonkey so the extension is purged from the system.
    >>
    >> Michael
    >>

    > Horst: Your User Agent doesn't show you using Multizilla. Are you sure
    > you have it installed? Click on Help, About SeaMonkey and you should
    > see Multi listed. If its not, then you don't have it installed properly.
    >
    > Get the extension uninstaller as Michael has suggested and see if Multi
    > shows. If it does, remove it, restart SM, and reinstall it. Multi
    > doesn't have its own uninstaller.

    I don't see anything else than Seamonkey 1.1, copyright and a few lines
    about US Government end users.
    I really don't like to uninstall Multizilla (which seems to be working
    as it should although it doesn't appear in "About SM") as I must
    afterwards reset all settings, which is a bit annoying.
    Time ago I asked in the Multizilla Group if there was some file which
    saves all those settings, but didn't get any answer.
    Horst

  15. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    horst39 wrote:
    > On 19.01.2007 16:42, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Michael Gordon wrote:
    >>> On 1/19/2007 3:25 AM horst39 created this reply

    >>> Hello Horst,
    >>>
    >>> I cannot directly answer your question for Multizilla, I don't have
    >>> it installed. To find out you can remove Multizilla as an extension,
    >>> if Multizilla does not have a removal tool of its own you can install
    >>> Extension Manager to your old profile and remove Multizilla as a test.
    >>>
    >>> You can use the same Extension Manager I use to remove unwanted
    >>> extensions.
    >>> Jeremy's Mozilla Extensions
    >>>
    >>> You will need to install both the Extension Manager and Extension
    >>> Uninstaller API for this to work correctly. If you have Software
    >>> Install enabled in your browser you can simply click on the "Install
    >>> link and both will be automatically installed to your SeaMonkey.
    >>>
    >>> After the install is complete for both applications close SeaMonkey
    >>> completely (Quick Launch included) then open SeaMonkey and Extension
    >>> Manager will be found under your Tools button.
    >>>
    >>> You can remove each extension, one at a time until you discover
    >>> which one is causing the problem with your locally saved web site.
    >>> IMPORTANT. After the removal of each extension close and reopen
    >>> SeaMonkey so the extension is purged from the system.
    >>>
    >>> Michael
    >>>

    >> Horst: Your User Agent doesn't show you using Multizilla. Are you sure
    >> you have it installed? Click on Help, About SeaMonkey and you should
    >> see Multi listed. If its not, then you don't have it installed properly.
    >>
    >> Get the extension uninstaller as Michael has suggested and see if
    >> Multi shows. If it does, remove it, restart SM, and reinstall it.
    >> Multi doesn't have its own uninstaller.
    >>

    > I don't see anything else than Seamonkey 1.1, copyright and a few lines
    > about US Government end users.
    > I really don't like to uninstall Multizilla (which seems to be working
    > as it should although it doesn't appear in "About SM") as I must
    > afterwards reset all settings, which is a bit annoying.
    > Time ago I asked in the Multizilla Group if there was some file which
    > saves all those settings, but didn't get any answer.
    > Horst

    they are saved in your prefs.js file.
    IIRC, they are all multiviews. something

  16. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > horst39 wrote:

    >>> Horst: Your User Agent doesn't show you using Multizilla. Are you
    >>> sure you have it installed? Click on Help, About SeaMonkey and you
    >>> should see Multi listed. If its not, then you don't have it
    >>> installed properly.
    >>>
    >>> Get the extension uninstaller as Michael has suggested and see if
    >>> Multi shows. If it does, remove it, restart SM, and reinstall it.
    >>> Multi doesn't have its own uninstaller.
    >>>

    >> I don't see anything else than Seamonkey 1.1, copyright and a few
    >> lines about US Government end users.
    >> I really don't like to uninstall Multizilla (which seems to be working
    >> as it should although it doesn't appear in "About SM") as I must
    >> afterwards reset all settings, which is a bit annoying.
    >> Time ago I asked in the Multizilla Group if there was some file which
    >> saves all those settings, but didn't get any answer.
    >> Horst

    > they are saved in your prefs.js file.
    > IIRC, they are all multiviews. something

    yes, prefs.js and multizilla, not multiviews

    To Horst: Click on Help, and do you see About Multizilla? If not, then
    its not set up properly. Click on Edit, Preferences, and do you see the
    Multizilla entry? If not, then its not set up properly.

    Uninstall Multi using the uninstall extension. What it does is removes
    the extension and thats it. It doesn't remove the lines in the prefs.js
    file. When you reinstall, all your settings should be picked up again.
    There might be a few settings you might have to reset, like the buttons
    on the Navigation Bar. But everything else stays. I know cause I've
    done this many times.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  17. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Trel Smith wrote:
    >> they are saved in your prefs.js file.
    >> IIRC, they are all multiviews. something

    > yes, prefs.js and multizilla, not multiviews
    >
    > To Horst: Click on Help, and do you see About Multizilla? If not, then
    > its not set up properly. Click on Edit, Preferences, and do you see the
    > Multizilla entry? If not, then its not set up properly.
    >
    > Uninstall Multi using the uninstall extension. What it does is removes
    > the extension and thats it. It doesn't remove the lines in the prefs.js
    > file. When you reinstall, all your settings should be picked up again.
    > There might be a few settings you might have to reset, like the buttons
    > on the Navigation Bar. But everything else stays. I know cause I've
    > done this many times.

    Oops, I was mixing it up with it's .jar filename.

  18. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    On 19.01.2007 23:30, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Trel Smith wrote:
    >> horst39 wrote:

    >>> I don't see anything else than Seamonkey 1.1, copyright and a few
    >>> lines about US Government end users.
    >>> I really don't like to uninstall Multizilla (which seems to be
    >>> working as it should although it doesn't appear in "About SM") as I
    >>> must afterwards reset all settings, which is a bit annoying.
    >>> Time ago I asked in the Multizilla Group if there was some file which
    >>> saves all those settings, but didn't get any answer.
    >>> Horst

    >> they are saved in your prefs.js file.
    >> IIRC, they are all multiviews. something

    > yes, prefs.js and multizilla, not multiviews
    >
    > To Horst: Click on Help, and do you see About Multizilla? If not, then
    > its not set up properly. Click on Edit, Preferences, and do you see the
    > Multizilla entry? If not, then its not set up properly.
    >
    > Uninstall Multi using the uninstall extension. What it does is removes
    > the extension and thats it. It doesn't remove the lines in the prefs.js
    > file. When you reinstall, all your settings should be picked up again.
    > There might be a few settings you might have to reset, like the buttons
    > on the Navigation Bar. But everything else stays. I know cause I've
    > done this many times.

    There must have been some problem.
    Uninstalling Multizilla I got the message "Error: close.session not
    found in multizilla.properties"
    Reinstalled and now everthing seems to be Ok!
    (although I don't know if it is because of reinstalled Multizilla or of
    SM 1.1 which I installed yesterday!)
    Thank you all for your help!
    Horst

  19. Re: Window without vertical scrollbar

    horst39 wrote:
    > There must have been some problem.
    > Uninstalling Multizilla I got the message "Error: close.session not
    > found in multizilla.properties"
    > Reinstalled and now everthing seems to be Ok!
    > (although I don't know if it is because of reinstalled Multizilla or of
    > SM 1.1 which I installed yesterday!)
    > Thank you all for your help!
    > Horst

    I'd say it was because Multi wasn't installed properly to begin with.
    But then, I'm only guessing here. I could be wrong, though.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread