Confirm POSTDATA pop-up: How to turn it off?? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Confirm POSTDATA pop-up: How to turn it off?? - Mozilla ; Is there a way to disable this function in SeaMonkey? I find it extremely annoying because it's a time waster. It's the only feature of this browser I can think of that I truly dislike. Thanks! John -- Q: What's ...

  1. Confirm POSTDATA pop-up: How to turn it off??

    --
    Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
    A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

    Please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.

  2. Re: Confirm POSTDATA pop-up: How to turn it off??

    John wrote:
    > Is there a way to disable this function in SeaMonkey? I find it
    > extremely annoying because it's a time waster. It's the only feature of
    > this browser I can think of that I truly dislike. Thanks!
    >
    > John

    you can't

    --
    Bill Gates -- Heaven or Hell continued . . . "This is great!" he tells
    God, "If this is Hell, I REALLY want to see Heaven!" "Fine," says
    God, and off they go. Heaven is a high place in the clouds, with
    angels drifting about playing harps and singing. It's very nice but
    not as enticing as Hell. Bill thinks for a moment and announces his
    decision. "Hmm, I think I prefer Hell." he tells God. "Fine," says
    God, "As you desire." So Bill Gates is taken to Hell. Two weeks
    later, God decides to check up on Bill to see how he's doing in Hell.
    When God arrives in Hell, he finds Bill shackled to a wall, screaming
    amongst the hot flames in a dark cave. He's being burned and tortured
    by demons. "How's everything going, Bill?" God asks. Bill replies,
    his voice full of anguish and disappointment, "This is awful, it's not
    what I expected at all, I can't believe it. What happened to that
    other place with the beaches and the beautiful women playing in the
    water?" God smiles and says, "That was the screen saver."

+ Reply to Thread