No response to some links - Mozilla

This is a discussion on No response to some links - Mozilla ; SM 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 load members.uniserve.com ok, but the link to, and trying to load directly, members.uniserve.com/mail do not work and leave whatever's in the tab as it was. Win98SE2 any help greatly appreciated / mark...

  1. No response to some links

    SM 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 load
    members.uniserve.com
    ok, but the link to, and trying to load directly,
    members.uniserve.com/mail
    do not work and leave whatever's in the tab as it was.
    Win98SE2

    any help greatly appreciated / mark

  2. Re: No response to some links

    /Markotime/ said:

    > SM 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 load
    > members.uniserve.com
    > ok, but the link to, and trying to load directly,
    > members.uniserve.com/mail
    > do not work and leave whatever's in the tab as it was.
    > Win98SE2

    Not a great help to you, but the mail sign-in link pops right up here -
    1.04.
    Try , to reload.

    Is this the sole page that will not load?

  3. Re: No response to some links

    hb wrote:
    > /Markotime/ said:
    >
    >> SM 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 load
    >> members.uniserve.com
    >> ok, but the link to, and trying to load directly,
    >> members.uniserve.com/mail
    >> do not work and leave whatever's in the tab as it was.
    >> Win98SE2

    > Not a great help to you, but the mail sign-in link pops right up here -
    > 1.04.
    > Try , to reload.
    >
    > Is this the sole page that will not load?

    No, several others. IE5 works fine.
    Cleared cache, history. Odd problem.... / thanks / mark

  4. Re: No response to some links

    hb wrote:
    > /Markotime/ said:
    >
    >> SM 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 load
    >> members.uniserve.com
    >> ok, but the link to, and trying to load directly,
    >> members.uniserve.com/mail
    >> do not work and leave whatever's in the tab as it was.
    >> Win98SE2

    > Not a great help to you, but the mail sign-in link pops right up here -
    > 1.04.
    > Try , to reload.
    >
    > Is this the sole page that will not load?

    I should add that I just hooked up high speed cable modem service...
    /mark

+ Reply to Thread