    -------- Original Message --------
    From: Q
    Date: 13.9.2006 2:31
    > "Moz Champion (Dan)" wrote in
    > :
    >
    >> HJ van Rantwijk wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "I am out of the office until 17th September and will reply to
    >>> your mail when I return.
    >>>
    >>> Dusan Zatloukal"

    >> Please watch the language if you will.
    >>
    >> The person probably has signed up for the mailing list for the
    >> newsgroup, and when they left the office, it got caught in his/her
    >> automatic responder.
    >>
    >> You are getting it because you signed up for the mailing list as
    >> well or are reading it in the newsgroup.

    > I think Dusan is subscribed to the list, and his autoresponder is
    > active for all our incoming e-mails. The good news is that his
    > autoresponder seems to only send one e-mail to each address; at least
    > I only got one.

    oops, sorry about that )
    I was in a hurry to catch my plane and didn't think what I was clicking
    on )

    Dusan

  2. Re: 'out of the office' messages

    HJ van Rantwijk wrote:
    > Bill Davidsen wrote:
    >> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    >>> Um since the appearance (or not) of the signature is just a matter of
    >>> setting things up properly, or better the lack of such, why are we
    >>> STILL seeing your signature the same way, did you not get the message?
    >>>

    >> You may be seeing a signature, I certainly don't. All I see is the PGP
    >> "SIGNATURE" which is a totally different thing than a mail signature.
    >> People normally trim such rather than including it in the reply,
    >> assuming they know how.

    > You see how annoying this is, just like getting these 'out of the
    > office' messages.

    It would be nice if SM properly supported PGP/GPG messages, perhaps that
    will be a feature of some future version. Then the validation would be
    invisible, and checked if possible.

    --
    Bill Davidsen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2