Forum problems with Seamonkey 1.0.4 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Forum problems with Seamonkey 1.0.4 - Mozilla ; I belong to http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/index.php . Since upgrading to 1.0.3 and now .4 I can't use the More Smileys link in the smiley list when replying to a post (that link leads you to a larger collection of smileys). Instead of ...

  1. Forum problems with Seamonkey 1.0.4

    I belong to http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/index.php . Since
    upgrading to 1.0.3 and now .4 I can't use the More Smileys link in the
    smiley list when replying to a post (that link leads you to a larger
    collection of smileys). Instead of opening up the list (in a new little
    window), it opens up two tiled Seamonkey windows, the top one shows an
    address of chrome://navigator/content/navigator.xul, the lower one is
    the page I have set to my home page. In the statusbar when hovering
    over the More smiley link it reads as
    http://northeastshooters.com/vbullet...te=18p=133531#

    instead of the More Smiley list it should be pointing to.

    It works fine in Firefox 1.5.0.6.

    I hope I've explained it well enough - any thoughts would be
    appreciated. It has worked fine up until the two latest releases.

    Ann

  2. Re: Forum problems with Seamonkey 1.0.4

    It happens that Ann as Transfiguration formulated :
    > I belong to http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/index.php . Since
    > upgrading to 1.0.3 and now .4 I can't use the More Smileys link in the
    > smiley list when replying to a post (that link leads you to a larger
    > collection of smileys). Instead of opening up the list (in a new little
    > window), it opens up two tiled Seamonkey windows, the top one shows an
    > address of chrome://navigator/content/navigator.xul, the lower one is
    > the page I have set to my home page. In the statusbar when hovering
    > over the More smiley link it reads as
    > http://northeastshooters.com/vbullet...te=18p=133531#

    > instead of the More Smiley list it should be pointing to.

    > It works fine in Firefox 1.5.0.6.

    > I hope I've explained it well enough - any thoughts would be
    > appreciated. It has worked fine up until the two latest releases.

    > Ann

    In 1.03 and using http://www.murga.org/~puppy/index.php I can call the extra
    emoticons and they come nicely in a separate window.

    --
    Belgische Ardennen Belges

  3. Re: Forum problems with Seamonkey 1.0.4

    Bernard Mercier wrote:

    you need to fix your sig line. I can see all the html stuff in it:

    Belgische Ardennen
    Belges

    --
    Maxims for the Internet Age: Don't put all your hypes in one home page.

+ Reply to Thread