chatzilla - Mozilla

This is a discussion on chatzilla - Mozilla ; is there a way to automatically connect to a favorite server / room when launching chatzilla ? and is there a way to launch chatzilla from the command line (start > run) ?...

  1. chatzilla

    is there a way to automatically connect to a favorite server / room
    when launching chatzilla ? and is there a way to launch chatzilla from
    the command line (start > run) ?

  2. Re: chatzilla

    *Prot3anThr3ad* wrote:
    > is there a way to automatically connect to a favorite server / room
    > when launching chatzilla ? and is there a way to launch chatzilla from
    > the command line (start > run) ?

    I keep a bookmark for my favorite rooms.
    One click and I'm in.
    irc://server/#roomname

  3. Re: chatzilla

    _*Prot3anThr3ad*_ spoke thusly on 31/07/2006 10:29 PM:
    > is there a way to automatically connect to a favorite server / room
    > when launching chatzilla ? and is there a way to launch chatzilla from
    > the command line (start > run) ?

    According to
    ,
    use the command line argument
    -chat

    There may be more on that page, with regards to auto-connect.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  4. Re: chatzilla

    *Prot3anThr3ad* wrote:
    > is there a way to automatically connect to a favorite server / room
    > when launching chatzilla ?

    right click when in the channel, select "open this channel at startup"

    > and is there a way to launch chatzilla from
    > the command line (start > run) ?

    as Chris already replied as well: seamonkey.exe -chat

    Cheers,
    Sander

  5. Re: chatzilla

    Sander wrote:
    > *Prot3anThr3ad* wrote:
    > > is there a way to automatically connect to a favorite server / room
    > > when launching chatzilla ?

    > right click when in the channel, select "open this channel at startup"
    >
    > > and is there a way to launch chatzilla from
    > > the command line (start > run) ?

    > as Chris already replied as well: seamonkey.exe -chat
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Sander

    Thanks everyone (getting back to using Mozilla / SeaMonkey)

+ Reply to Thread