Removing Extensions - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Removing Extensions - Mozilla ; SeaMonkey 1.0.2 under XP Home I installed the ReminderFox extension in my trusty old Mozilla, and it's transferred to my shiny new SeaMonkey. But now I want to uninstall the extension (I don't like the way it works), and can't ...

  1. Removing Extensions

    SeaMonkey 1.0.2 under XP Home

    I installed the ReminderFox extension in my trusty old Mozilla, and it's
    transferred to my shiny new SeaMonkey. But now I want to uninstall the
    extension (I don't like the way it works), and can't figure out how to
    do it at all.

    Help appreciated.

    AGB

  2. Re: Removing Extensions

    the extension uninstaller AND the extension manager: http://mozmonkey.com/

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #9: Why do they call it a hard disk if its
    damaged with the slightest impact?

  3. Re: Removing Extensions

    gwtc wrote:
    > AGB wrote:
    >
    >> SeaMonkey 1.0.2 under XP Home
    >>
    >> I installed the ReminderFox extension in my trusty old Mozilla, and
    >> it's transferred to my shiny new SeaMonkey. But now I want to
    >> uninstall the extension (I don't like the way it works), and can't
    >> figure out how to do it at all.
    >>
    >> Help appreciated.
    >>
    >> AGB

    > the extension uninstaller AND the extension manager: http://mozmonkey.com/

    Aha! I've been using Firefox recently on other machine, and forgot that
    Moz and SeaMonkey don;t have their own extension manager. Thanks.

    AGB

+ Reply to Thread