Dictionary directory - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Dictionary directory - Mozilla ; Hello, Is there an alternative directory for the additional dictionaries instead of the default ...\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\Components\myspell? I would prefer to have the dictionaries in the profile. Fredrik...

  1. Dictionary directory

    Hello,

    Is there an alternative directory for the additional dictionaries
    instead of the default ...\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\Components\myspell?

    I would prefer to have the dictionaries in the profile.

    Fredrik

  2. Re: Dictionary directory

    Fredrik Toftered wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there an alternative directory for the additional dictionaries
    > instead of the default ...\mozilla.org\SeaMonkey\Components\myspell?
    >
    > I would prefer to have the dictionaries in the profile.
    >
    > Fredrik

    not that I'm aware of. However, the personal dictionary is in the
    profile: persdict.dat. This is where you add stuff to it.

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #9: Why do they call it a hard disk if its
    damaged with the slightest impact?

+ Reply to Thread