Noscript extension - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Noscript extension - Mozilla ; Had the extension installed and operational in SM1.0.1. Upgraded to 1.0.2 and Noscript icon was in the status bar but would not function. Also it was in Extension Mgr, so uninstalled and re-installed. Have done that 3 times and it ...

  1. Noscript extension

    Had the extension installed and operational in SM1.0.1. Upgraded to
    1.0.2 and Noscript icon was in the status bar but would not function.
    Also it was in Extension Mgr, so uninstalled and re-installed. Have
    done that 3 times and it does not appear in the status bar, not seen in
    the "view" dropdown box.

    Perhaps it doesn't operate with SM 1.0.2??

    Miles

  2. Re: Noscript extension

    maybe this question is best for their forum: http://www.noscript.net/forum

    or maybe this: http://www.noscript.net/faq#qa3_5

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #8: Just where is the "any" key anyway? See
    http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anykey0eh.jpg for details.

  3. Re: Noscript extension

    gwtc wrote:
    > Miles wrote:
    >
    >> Had the extension installed and operational in SM1.0.1. Upgraded to
    >> 1.0.2 and Noscript icon was in the status bar but would not function.
    >> Also it was in Extension Mgr, so uninstalled and re-installed. Have
    >> done that 3 times and it does not appear in the status bar, not seen in
    >> the "view" dropdown box.
    >>
    >> Perhaps it doesn't operate with SM 1.0.2??
    >>
    >> Miles

    > maybe this question is best for their forum: http://www.noscript.net/forum
    >
    > or maybe this: http://www.noscript.net/faq#qa3_5

    The owner/writer of the program repied and after awhile I finally
    discovered that it is present on the context menu and from there could
    go to Options. And then found that by default it was *not* displayed in
    the status bar. Added the check and all is OK.

    Miles

+ Reply to Thread