pix in Sea Monkey - Mozilla

This is a discussion on pix in Sea Monkey - Mozilla ; Logging on to Ebay, I can't get pictures in Sea Monkey, but I can in Mozilla and Netscape. Where can I find it on Sea Monkey to configure it to get photos in Ebay and other logged on sites....

  1. pix in Sea Monkey

    Logging on to Ebay, I can't get pictures in Sea Monkey, but I can in
    Mozilla and Netscape. Where can I find it on Sea Monkey to configure it
    to get photos in Ebay and other logged on sites.

  2. Re: pix in Sea Monkey

    _herbzee_ spoke thusly on 15/05/2006 1:57 PM:
    > Logging on to Ebay, I can't get pictures in Sea Monkey, but I can in
    > Mozilla and Netscape. Where can I find it on Sea Monkey to configure it
    > to get photos in Ebay and other logged on sites.

    Clear your Ebay cookies. [Tools -> Cookie Manager -> Manage Stored Cookies]
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator