uninstalling themes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on uninstalling themes - Mozilla ; In SeaMonkey preferences, my UNINSTALL THEMES option is grayed out, how can I activate that option? Thanks Tim...

  1. uninstalling themes

    In SeaMonkey preferences, my UNINSTALL THEMES option is grayed out, how can I activate
    that option?
    Thanks
    Tim

  2. Re: uninstalling themes

    Tim T wrote:
    > In SeaMonkey preferences, my UNINSTALL THEMES option is grayed out,
    > how can I activate that option?
    > Thanks
    > Tim

    Do you have extra themes that you can uninstall?
    You cant uninstall classic or modern, they are built in, so the option
    to uninstall is grayed out if you have either of those two themes selected

    And to be pedantic, its not its Theme> singular, not plural
    you have to uninstall each theme (that you have added) separately

+ Reply to Thread