seamonkey email problem - help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on seamonkey email problem - help - Mozilla ; Whenever I try to forward or reply to an email I expect the current email will be quoted in the reply and the sender to be in the "sent to"field for the new reply email. None of this is happenning. ...

  1. seamonkey email problem - help

    Whenever I try to forward or reply to an email I expect the current
    email will be quoted in the reply and the sender to be in the "sent
    to"field for the new reply email.

    None of this is happenning. I just get a blank compose slate when I
    click reply.

    What could be the problem?

    SeaMonkey 1.0
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1)
    Gecko/20060130 SeaMonkey/1.0

    Thanks

  2. Re: seamonkey email problem - help

    I reinstalled seamonkey on top of my current installed and that fixed
    the problem...

+ Reply to Thread