The "Clear" button is gray and does nothing - Mozilla

This is a discussion on The "Clear" button is gray and does nothing - Mozilla ; gwtc wrote: > Daniel wrote: > > [SNIP] >> (P.S. gwtc, it seems to me that you and I are conversing with each >> other on a lot of threads, both here on news.mozilla.org and, I think, >> back on ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. OT Re: The "Clear" button is gray and does nothing

    gwtc wrote:
    > Daniel wrote:
    >
    > [SNIP]
    >> (P.S. gwtc, it seems to me that you and I are conversing with each
    >> other on a lot of threads, both here on news.mozilla.org and, I think,
    >> back on secnews.netscape.com Don't you have anything better to do,
    >> either.)
    >>
    >> Daniel

    > Nope! I'm in between business things right now. You wouldn't believe
    > how many times I've played FreeCell lately.

    Jog my memory, in FreeCell can you select which game number you want to
    play? If so, I'm currently up to about game 4590 with only about 150
    games incomplete.

    But now I've moved on to Linux, where I'm filling in my time (when I'm
    not here or hereabouts) with Pysol and Rocks and Diamonds

    What's the saying "Idol hands do .........

    Daniel

  2. Re: OT Re: The "Clear" button is gray and does nothing

    _Daniel_ spoke thusly on 02/03/2006 4:04 AM:
    > Jog my memory, in FreeCell can you select which game number you want to
    > play?

    Please take OT discussion to mozilla.general, thanks.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: The "Clear" button is gray and does nothing

    On 3/2/2006 9:32 AM gwtc wrote:

    > Nope! I'm in between business things right now. You wouldn't believe
    > how many times I've played FreeCell lately.

    ROTFL.

    Try Solitaire ;-)

    OJ
    --
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
    build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying

  4. Re: OT Re: The "Clear" button is gray and does nothing

    Daniel wrote:

    > gwtc wrote:
    >

    >>Nope! I'm in between business things right now. You wouldn't believe
    >>how many times I've played FreeCell lately.

    > Jog my memory, in FreeCell can you select which game number you want to
    > play? If so, I'm currently up to about game 4590 with only about 150
    > games incomplete.

    and you've got 27410 more to go.

    > Daniel

    I guess we should stop this, as someone is getting a little cranky at
    us, regarding this off topic stuff

  5. Re: The "Clear" button is gray and does nothing

    Johannes Kastl wrote:

    > On 3/2/2006 9:32 AM gwtc wrote:
    >

    >>Nope! I'm in between business things right now. You wouldn't believe
    >>how many times I've played FreeCell lately.

    > ROTFL.
    >
    > Try Solitaire ;-)
    >
    > OJ

    that takes too much of my brain power. With FreeCell, it almost does
    everything for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2