Connection interrupted - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Connection interrupted - Mozilla ; I quite frequently get "Connection interrupted" message when going to download (software) sites. If I copy and paste to FF the problems doesn't occur. -- Jim Tyneside UK...

  1. Connection interrupted

    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK

  2. Re: Connection interrupted

    /Jim Scott/:

    > I quite frequently get "Connection interrupted" message when going to
    > download (software) sites.
    > If I copy and paste to FF the problems doesn't occur.

    Have you enabled the HTTP Pipelining option (Preferences: Advanced /
    HTTP Networking)?

    --
    Stanimir

  3. Re: Connection interrupted

    On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:27:27 +0200, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

    > /Jim Scott/:
    >
    >> I quite frequently get "Connection interrupted" message when going to
    >> download (software) sites.
    >> If I copy and paste to FF the problems doesn't occur.

    > Have you enabled the HTTP Pipelining option (Preferences: Advanced /
    > HTTP Networking)?

    That seems to do the job.
    Thanks
    --