Right-click customize? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Right-click customize? - Mozilla ; Please excuse my noobness, but I just decided to try the monkey (about 20 minutes ago) and would like to customize the buttons, address bar, etc. (like firefox) by right-clicking up there but ...nothing. Is it possible?...

  1. Right-click customize?

    Please excuse my noobness, but I just decided to try the monkey (about
    20 minutes ago) and would like to customize the buttons, address bar,
    etc. (like firefox) by right-clicking up there but ...nothing. Is it
    possible?

  2. Re: Right-click customize?

    user wrote:
    > Please excuse my noobness, but I just decided to try the monkey (about
    > 20 minutes ago) and would like to customize the buttons, address bar,
    > etc. (like firefox) by right-clicking up there but ...nothing. Is it
    > possible?

    Not possible in SeaMonkey ... yet.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

  3. Re: Right-click customize?

    _user_ spoke thusly on 06/02/2006 11:02 AM:
    > Please excuse my noobness, but I just decided to try the monkey (about
    > 20 minutes ago) and would like to customize the buttons, address bar,
    > etc. (like firefox) by right-clicking up there but ...nothing. Is it
    > possible?

    Re-arranging them is not possible. But there are a few that you can
    remove/add via Edit -> Preferences -> Navigator.

    For more info on the differences between SeaMonkey and Firefox, see
    .
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  4. Re: Right-click customize?

    user wrote:
    > Please excuse my noobness, but I just decided to try the monkey (about
    > 20 minutes ago) and would like to customize the buttons, address bar,
    > etc. (like firefox) by right-clicking up there but ...nothing. Is it
    > possible?

    The MenuManipulator Extension might help you. it works but it isn't easy.

    for more info, see http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more...enumanipulator

+ Reply to Thread