Replacement for Diggler - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Replacement for Diggler - Mozilla ; Hello, In Mozilla Suite I used Diggler to easily switch between "load all images" and "load images images from the originating server only". However Diggler doesn't seem to work quite well in SeaMonkey. Is there another extension that can do ...

  1. Replacement for Diggler

    Hello, In Mozilla Suite I used Diggler to easily switch between "load
    all images" and "load images images from the originating server only".
    However Diggler doesn't seem to work quite well in SeaMonkey.

    Is there another extension that can do this?

    Fredrik

  2. Re: Replacement for Diggler

    Fredrik Toftered wrote:
    > Hello, In Mozilla Suite I used Diggler to easily switch between "load
    > all images" and "load images images from the originating server only".
    > However Diggler doesn't seem to work quite well in SeaMonkey.
    >
    > Is there another extension that can do this?
    >
    > Fredrik

    ImgLikeOpera says it supports SeaMonkey 1.1a+. Anyone who has tested
    with SeaMonkey 1.0?

    Fredrik

  3. Re: Replacement for Diggler

    _Fredrik Toftered_ spoke thusly on 06/02/2006 3:30 AM:
    > Hello, In Mozilla Suite I used Diggler to easily switch between "load
    > all images" and "load images images from the originating server only".
    > However Diggler doesn't seem to work quite well in SeaMonkey.
    >
    > Is there another extension that can do this?

    Try the Prefbar .
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  4. Re: Replacement for Diggler

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _Fredrik Toftered_ spoke thusly on 06/02/2006 3:30 AM:
    >> Hello, In Mozilla Suite I used Diggler to easily switch between "load
    >> all images" and "load images images from the originating server only".
    >> However Diggler doesn't seem to work quite well in SeaMonkey.
    >>
    >> Is there another extension that can do this?

    > Try the Prefbar .

    Thanks Chris, but it seems that I with Prefbar only can switch between
    "load all images" and "don't load any images". The quoted text is from
    Prefbar's documentation:

    "Images
    Type: Checkbox
    Default Status: Visible

    This switches the image loading pref from "Accept all images" when
    enabled, to "Don't load any images" when disabled. You have to either
    set this before loading a page or reload the page after changing the
    pref. (I have no idea why this one doesn't work automatically like the
    fonts and colors prefs; it's probably a bug, but I don't know the number.)"

    Fredrik

  5. Re: Replacement for Diggler

    _Fredrik Toftered_ spoke thusly on 07/02/2006 3:11 AM:
    > Thanks Chris, but it seems that I with Prefbar only can switch between
    > "load all images" and "don't load any images". The quoted text is from
    > Prefbar's documentation:
    >
    > "Images
    > Type: Checkbox
    > Default Status: Visible
    >
    > This switches the image loading pref from "Accept all images" when
    > enabled, to "Don't load any images" when disabled. You have to either
    > set this before loading a page or reload the page after changing the
    > pref. (I have no idea why this one doesn't work automatically like the
    > fonts and colors prefs; it's probably a bug, but I don't know the number.)"

    You could create a pref switch, but as it turns out, there appears to be
    a bug in Prefbar, preventing the image switch from working. Sorry.