Creating themes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Creating themes - Mozilla ; Can someone give a bigginer some links or tips on how to make themes for Seamonkey?...

  1. Creating themes

    Can someone give a bigginer some links or tips on how to make themes for
    Seamonkey?

  2. Re: Creating themes

    Bungert wrote:
    > Can someone give a bigginer some links or tips on how to make themes for
    > Seamonkey?

    Here's a pretty good primer:

    http://www.eightlines.com/neil/mozskin/index.html

    gl

    --

    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/

  3. Re: Creating themes

    Sailfish wrote:
    > Bungert wrote:
    >> Can someone give a bigginer some links or tips on how to make themes
    >> for Seamonkey?

    > Here's a pretty good primer:
    >
    > http://www.eightlines.com/neil/mozskin/index.html
    >
    > gl

    Sailfish,

    Thank you for upgrading SkyPilot for SeaMonkey.

    I notice some remarkable improvements in how this theme looks in
    SeaMonkey over Mozilla 1.7.11. This is really 8-) .

    Thank you.

    Michael Gordon

    --
    Character is doing the right thing...
    Even when no one is watching...

    Phone: 903.832.8401
    FAX: 903.223.9174

    A Proud User of SeaMonkey The Suite
    Get your free copy here:

  4. Re: Creating themes

    Michael wrote:
    > Sailfish wrote:
    >> Bungert wrote:
    >>> Can someone give a bigginer some links or tips on how to make themes
    >>> for Seamonkey?

    >> Here's a pretty good primer:
    >>
    >> http://www.eightlines.com/neil/mozskin/index.html
    >>
    >> gl
    >>

    > Sailfish,
    >
    > Thank you for upgrading SkyPilot for SeaMonkey.
    >
    > I notice some remarkable improvements in how this theme looks in
    > SeaMonkey over Mozilla 1.7.11. This is really 8-) .
    >
    > Thank you.

    You're quite welcome and I'm pleased you still find it interesting.

    --

    Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
    About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/
    Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html