Mwm X Resource ID ? - Motif

This is a discussion on Mwm X Resource ID ? - Motif ; Hi, does anyone know which X Resource is associated with the window part I've marked in red in this enlarged image: I'm on OpenMotif 2.2.3 and I can't seem to find a resource for this particular detail in the mwm ...

  1. Mwm X Resource ID ?

    Hi, does anyone know which X Resource is associated with the window part
    I've marked in red in this enlarged image:

    I'm on OpenMotif 2.2.3 and I can't seem to find a resource for this
    particular detail in the mwm manual.

    --
    ..: Jazzman :.

    "Ancora oggi sorprende la velocità con cui cadono le pietre"
    (A. Zichichi)

  2. Re: Mwm X Resource ID ?

    Jazzman wrote:
    > Hi, does anyone know which X Resource is associated with the window part
    > I've marked in red in this enlarged image:
    >

    > I'm on OpenMotif 2.2.3 and I can't seem to find a resource for this
    > particular detail in the mwm manual.

    I think it is topShadowColor
    http://www.cepba.upc.es/docs/sgi_doc.../rn01re01.html
    but can't test it since I no longer use mwm.

    Cordiali saluti,

    Dušan Peterc
    http://www.arahne.si

  3. Re: Mwm X Resource ID ?

    arahne dixit:

    > I think it is topShadowColor
    > http://www.cepba.upc.es/docs/sgi_doc.../rn01re01.html
    > but can't test it since I no longer use mwm.

    Unfortunately, topShadowColor only seems to deal with the topmost and
    leftmost pixel rows of the frame.

    Grazie for the link, much easier to read than the man page.

    --
    ..: Jazzman :.

    "Un alcolizzato è una persona che beve più del suo medico"
    (legge di Barach)

  4. Re: Mwm X Resource ID ?

    Jazzman dixit:

    > Unfortunately, topShadowColor only seems to deal with the topmost and
    > leftmost pixel rows of the frame.

    D'oh! I hadn't realized that I should have specified "title". So
    topShadowColor is actually correct, and the full X resource for that
    window part's color is:

    Mwm*title*topShadowColor

    Thanks for putting me on the right track.

    --
    ..: Jazzman :.

    Parole o espressioni deprecate:
    1) tempistica; 2) esaustivo; 3) "pezza d'appoggio"; 4) "perché comunque".

+ Reply to Thread