Creating objects without Minimize, maximize, and close button - Motif

This is a discussion on Creating objects without Minimize, maximize, and close button - Motif ; I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a xterm or any other object without the top menu bar (without all the close, maximize, minimize buttons at the top of a Xobject). Unless I am missing something I couldn't ...

  1. Creating objects without Minimize, maximize, and close button

    I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a xterm or any other
    object without the top menu bar (without all the close, maximize,
    minimize buttons at the top of a Xobject). Unless I am missing
    something I couldn't figure out a way to do it.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Creating objects without Minimize, maximize, and close button

    "Stealth3569" wrote in message
    news:1184939220.210930.242900@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...
    >I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a xterm or any other
    > object without the top menu bar (without all the close, maximize,
    > minimize buttons at the top of a Xobject). Unless I am missing
    > something I couldn't figure out a way to do it.
    >

    > Thanks

    Use an overrideShell as the parent of the object.
    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow

+ Reply to Thread