GUI builder - Motif

This is a discussion on GUI builder - Motif ; Hi all, I'm looking for a (free) UIMX compliant GUI builder for Solaris. I have existing code to work with and don't want to buy a $10k UIMX license... Thanks....

  1. GUI builder

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a (free) UIMX compliant GUI builder for Solaris.
    I have existing code to work with and don't want to buy a $10k UIMX
    license...

    Thanks.

  2. Re: GUI builder

    Pierre SIRVEN wrote:

    > I'm looking for a (free) UIMX compliant GUI builder for Solaris.
    > I have existing code to work with and don't want to buy a $10k UIMX
    > license...

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/easymotif/
    Didn't try it myself, since I am quite happy with Wcl.

    Dušan Peterc
    http://www.arahne.si

+ Reply to Thread