What happened to motifzone/openmotif.org? - Motif

This is a discussion on What happened to motifzone/openmotif.org? - Motif ; Hi there, anyone knows what happened to openmotif.org and motifzone.org? I'm getting a 404 only. Martin -- "For the Snark's a peculiar creature, that won't Be caught in a commonplace way. Do all that you know, and try all that ...

  1. What happened to motifzone/openmotif.org?

    --
    "For the Snark's a peculiar creature, that won't
    Be caught in a commonplace way.
    Do all that you know, and try all that you don't;
    Not a chance must be wasted to-day!"

  2. Re: What happened to motifzone/openmotif.org?

    "Martin Etteldorf" wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > anyone knows what happened to openmotif.org and
    > motifzone.org? I'm getting a 404 only.

    The site is currently being worked on (5/15/07) by personnel
    at ICS; they say it is definitely NOT being discontinued,
    and will be up again soon.
    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow