Scrolling Link List - Motif

This is a discussion on Scrolling Link List - Motif ; Does anyone have html so that I can make my list of links scroll horizontally? If so, can you also tell me were in my code to place it....

  1. Scrolling Link List

    Does anyone have html so that I can make my list of links scroll
    horizontally? If so, can you also tell me were in my code to place it.

  2. Re: Scrolling Link List

    nicole5249@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    > Does anyone have html so that I can make my list of links scroll
    > horizontally? If so, can you also tell me were in my code to place it.

    This is not the html newsgroup. I think you meant to post this to
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

    However, since you asked, I can tell you that html has no control over
    how, or whether, a page scrolls. That is up to the client program that
    is rendering the html. Typically that would be a web browser or
    WYSIWYG html editor, or something similar.

    If you want to have your html page scroll to the right, all you need to
    do is not include any html that cause a carriage returns or line feeds.
    So, in the list of links that you wish to scroll to the right, don't
    include any
    tags, or closing paragraph tag(s)