Hi,
I am running an application in a remote unix box. The code flow is in
the form:

MrmInitialize();
Display *displayName = XOpenDisplay(NULL);
if(displayName) {
switch (MrmOpenHierarchyPerDisplay(displayName,1,&uidfile,x NULL,
&OUSTxmHierarchy_v)) {
case MrmSUCCESS:
...Debug message....
break;
case MrmNOT_FOUND:
....Debug message...
break;
case MrmFAILURE:
....Debug message....
break;
}

The display name is being retrieved properly (it's
ipaddressofwindowsbox:0.0) and I have a X terminal installed and
running on my windows box as well. A simple application like xclock
when invoked from the unix terminal results in the xclock window pop
up. But when MrmOpenHierarchyPerDisplay call is made I always get the
following error message.
"Error: Couldn't find per display information"
I am not sure where the problem could be. I have linked to -lMrm -lXm -
lXt -lX11 -lXmu. Am I missing something fundamental?

Thanks