I am writing a support application which displays information
for a primary application, they are separate processes.
There can only be one instance of the supporting application
window but multiple primary application windows are available.

My problem is I can have multiple primary applications on
different virtual desktops (I'm working in CDE) which can
call up this support application window. I would HATE to kill
this support application process and re-run it just to display
it on the current virtual desktop.
Is there anyway to move a window between different virtual
desktops?

Thanks much,
Jeremy