x window events sent to wrong callback - Motif

This is a discussion on x window events sent to wrong callback - Motif ; Hi, This is X/Motif windows. I have two windows up and one has the focus (window highlighted). When I do a right button click on the second window, an event gets generated but calls the callback set up on the ...

  1. x window events sent to wrong callback

    Hi,
    This is X/Motif windows. I have two windows up and one has the focus
    (window highlighted). When I do a right button click on the second
    window, an event gets generated but calls the callback set up on the
    first window, not the second window that Ive selected. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Nancy

  2. Re: x window events sent to wrong callback

    imdognuts@yahoo.com wrote:

    > This is X/Motif windows. I have two windows up and one has the focus
    > (window highlighted). When I do a right button click on the second
    > window, an event gets generated but calls the callback set up on the
    > first window, not the second window that Ive selected. Any ideas?

    I guess the problem is on the callback registration but It is hard to
    say without looking at the code. Could you provide a code snippet
    that shows the problem?

    --- casantos

+ Reply to Thread