Need help with Mrm failure on hp UX 11.11 - Motif

This is a discussion on Need help with Mrm failure on hp UX 11.11 - Motif ; Hi I am currently facing a wired problem. I have an appilication which uses X/Motif for its display. When I run this application on some of the hpux 11.11 boxes, the application crashes with the following error messages. However the ...

  1. Need help with Mrm failure on hp UX 11.11

    Hi

    I am currently facing a wired problem.

    I have an appilication which uses X/Motif for its display. When I run this
    application on some of the hpux 11.11 boxes, the application crashes with
    the following error messages. However the same application works fine on
    other HPUX 11.11 boxes. Suspecting the problem with patches I installed the
    latest patch on the boxes on which the application crahses. But still I am
    facing the same problem. The code appears to be correct.

    Can someone help me out with this.

    The error messages are

    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'BuiHelpCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND
    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'aMenuConstructCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND
    Warning: UrmCreateWidgetInstance: Could not Fixup creation callbacks -
    MrmFAILURE
    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'aToolDisplayInfoCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND
    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'aToolClearInfoCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND
    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'aToolConstructCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND
    Warning: UrmCreateWidgetInstance: Could not Fixup creation callbacks -
    MrmFAILURE
    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'BuiHelpCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND
    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'BuiRegisterCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND
    Warning: UrmCreateWidgetInstance: Could not Fixup creation callbacks -
    MrmFAILURE
    Warning: Urm__CW_FixupCallback: Callback routine 'AlertMWinViewFilterCB' not
    registered - MrmNOT_FOUND

    Thanks
    - jay

  2. Re: Need help with Mrm failure on hp UX 11.11

    jay wrote:

    > I have an appilication which uses X/Motif for its display. When I run this
    > application on some of the hpux 11.11 boxes, the application crashes with
    > the following error messages. However the same application works fine on
    > other HPUX 11.11 boxes. Suspecting the problem with patches I installed the
    > latest patch on the boxes on which the application crahses. But still I am
    > facing the same problem. The code appears to be correct.

    If you believe that the problem was caused by OS patches, I'd suggest
    you to ask at comp.sys.hp.hpux instead of comp.windows.x.motif. This is
    not true help, I know, but it's all I can imagine now. Sorry.

    --- Casantos

+ Reply to Thread