CREATING AIX ICON IN MOTIF - Motif

This is a discussion on CREATING AIX ICON IN MOTIF - Motif ; All, I'm fairly new to the AIX world..How do I create an icon in motif or CDE. Thanks cezt...

  1. CREATING AIX ICON IN MOTIF

    All,

    I'm fairly new to the AIX world..How do I create an icon in motif or
    CDE.

    Thanks
    cezt

  2. Re: CREATING AIX ICON IN MOTIF

    cezt3002@gmail.com wrote:

    > I'm fairly new to the AIX world..How do I create an icon in motif or
    > CDE.

    I could try to provide an answer if I knew the question. What does
    "create an icon" means for you? Are you writing a program using
    the Motif toolkit or you want to create an icon for an application
    in CDE?

    --- Casantos

  3. Re: CREATING AIX ICON IN MOTIF

    Thanks for the response and sorry for the confusion. Well I created a
    script a menu script in AIX and I want it to show up in my DESKTOP..or
    A shortcut icon

    Francis

  4. Re: CREATING AIX ICON IN MOTIF

    wrote in message
    news:1147115173.808520.204670@v46g2000cwv.googlegr oups.com...
    > Thanks for the response and sorry for the confusion. Well I created a
    > script a menu script in AIX and I want it to show up in my DESKTOP..or
    > A shortcut icon
    >
    > Francis

    You might get a better response in comp.unix.aix - this sounds like a window
    manager issue.
    --
    Fred L. Kleinschmidt
    Boeing Associate Technical Fellow