RadioBox spacing - Motif

This is a discussion on RadioBox spacing - Motif ; Hi I ''ve created a RadioBox and I am trying to verticaly space the options a bit. I would like to see the buttons like ----------------------- A B C D ---------------------- and not A B C D ------------------------------------ Which resources ...

  1. RadioBox spacing

    Hi I ''ve created a RadioBox and I am trying to verticaly space the
    options a bit. I would like to see the buttons like
    -----------------------

    ----------------------
    and not
    ------------------------------------
    Which resources do I need to set and in what values? Do I need to
    configure the RadioBox or each ToggleButton? 've tried various things
    cannot space them out. I wouldn't like to reimplement them as Form
    though...

    Any help welcome.

  2. Re: RadioBox spacing

    The radio box is really an XmRowColumn, so check the resources on that.
    I suspect XmNspacing will do the trick.

  3. Re: RadioBox spacing

    I 'll have a look again but I think 've tried that. I am aware of its
    hierarchy.

  4. Re: RadioBox spacing

    DVik wrote:

    > I 'll have a look again but I think 've tried that. I am aware of its
    > hierarchy.

    Some other resource may be overriding the spacing, like the packing.

    I just tried it, and XmNspacing works fine. I'm not using
    XmCreateRadioBox, but just creating an XmRowColuwm with radioBehavior
    and radioAlwaysOne manually set to True.

    You could also try setting XmNarginHeight on each of the toggles.

+ Reply to Thread