push button problem - Motif

This is a discussion on push button problem - Motif ; Hi all, I am new to Motif Programming, XmPushButton when clicked changes its color to indicate depression. Can somebody explain how to change this behaviour by keeping the color same while its clicked Thanks in Advance, Seema Rao...

  1. push button problem

    Hi all,

    I am new to Motif Programming, XmPushButton when clicked changes its
    color
    to indicate depression. Can somebody explain how to change this
    behaviour by
    keeping the color same while its clicked

    Thanks in Advance,
    Seema Rao

  2. Re: push button problem

    seema wrote:
    > I am new to Motif Programming, XmPushButton when clicked changes its
    > color
    > to indicate depression. Can somebody explain how to change this
    > behaviour by
    > keeping the color same while its clicked

    Set XmNfillOnArm to FALSE
    For more tricks:
    http://www.hmug.org/man/3/XmPushButton.php

    Dušan Peterc