How to high light text in message dialog - Motif

This is a discussion on How to high light text in message dialog - Motif ; Hi all, I am new to Motif programming and I just want to high light the text in the Message Dialog. But I dont know how to do it. I have written some thing like this, char *text = (char ...

  1. How to high light text in message dialog

    Hi all,

    I am new to Motif programming and I just want to high light the
    text in the Message Dialog. But I dont know how to do it. I have
    written some thing like this,
    char *text = (char *) client_data;
    Widget dialog;
    XmString t = XmStringCreateLocalized (text);

    XtSetArg (args[n], XmNautoUnmanage, False); n++;
    XtSetArg (args[n], XmNmessageString, t); n++;
    dialog = XmCreateMessageDialog (XtParent (w), "notice", args, n);
    XmStringFree (t);

    Can some body please explain how to high light the message string
    with a color in the Message dialog.

    Thanks in Advance
    SeemaRao

  2. Re: How to high light text in message dialog

    seema wrote:

    > I am new to Motif programming and I just want to high light the
    > text in the Message Dialog. But I dont know how to do it.

    ---8<---

    Use render tables. Look at

    http://www.motifdeveloper.com/tips/tip2.html

    BTW I advise you to read the Motif FAQ at

    http://www.rahul.net/kenton/mfaq.html

    > Thanks in Advance
    > SeemaRao

    You're welcome.