XRT Motif widgets - Motif

This is a discussion on XRT Motif widgets - Motif ; Looks like Quest Software is offering/developing & believe it or not supporting XRT motif widgets for Sun 9/10 x86, Linux (glibic 2.3), RH4, AMD 64 and some other stuff. Has anyone used XRT? If so what is your opinion...thanks sirjedi...

  1. XRT Motif widgets

    Looks like Quest Software is offering/developing & believe it or not
    supporting XRT motif widgets for Sun 9/10 x86, Linux (glibic 2.3), RH4,
    AMD 64 and some other stuff. Has anyone used XRT? If so what is your
    opinion...thanks

    sirjedi

  2. Re: XRT Motif widgets

    sirjedi_2000@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Looks like Quest Software is offering/developing & believe it or not
    > supporting XRT motif widgets for Sun 9/10 x86, Linux (glibic 2.3), RH4,
    > AMD 64 and some other stuff. Has anyone used XRT? If so what is your
    > opinion...thanks
    >
    > sirjedi

    Yes, I have used XRT and they are excellent. In many ways they are
    better engineered than the widgets that come with Motif.

    Another fine set of add-on widgets are those from Fermilab:

    http://fermitools.fnal.gov/abstracts.../abstract.html

    They were written in part by Mark Edel who is largely responsible for
    the famouse Nirvana Editor (nedit.org).

  3. Re: XRT Motif widgets

    sirjedi_2000@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Looks like Quest Software is offering/developing & believe it or not
    > supporting XRT motif widgets for Sun 9/10 x86, Linux (glibic 2.3), RH4,
    > AMD 64 and some other stuff. Has anyone used XRT? If so what is your
    > opinion...thanks
    >
    > sirjedi

    I have used the XRT table widget. Highly configurable and very well
    documented.

    Henk Jan

+ Reply to Thread