"ServerLayout" urecognised section - Motif

This is a discussion on "ServerLayout" urecognised section - Motif ; I was trying to install a driver for my sis630 chipset when X crashed and now it gives above message any help Thanks...

  1. "ServerLayout" urecognised section

    I was trying to install a driver for my sis630 chipset when X crashed
    and now it gives above message any help
    Thanks

  2. Re: "ServerLayout" urecognised section

    Devendra wrote:
    > I was trying to install a driver for my sis630 chipset when X crashed
    > and now it gives above message any help
    > Thanks

    Something's wrong with your xorg.conf file's ServerLayout section.

    Or possibly with your XF86Config file, if you're using XFree86.

    These files are typically located in the /etc/X11 directory.

+ Reply to Thread