Unicode in XmText - Motif

This is a discussion on Unicode in XmText - Motif ; Hi, I have a problem filling a scrolled-text widget with UCS-2 (16 byte Unicode). When I use a 10646-1 font and call XmTextSetStringWcs() I see a lot of strange characters. Does anyone have a sample source code that fills a ...

  1. Unicode in XmText

    Hi,
    I have a problem filling a scrolled-text widget with UCS-2 (16 byte
    Unicode).
    When I use a 10646-1 font and call XmTextSetStringWcs() I see a lot of
    strange characters.
    Does anyone have a sample source code that fills a XmText widget with
    Unicode strings ?

  2. Re: Unicode in XmText

    The problem is that OpenMotif doesnt support unicode, though if you
    using Solaris you can use version of Motif that support unicode.

+ Reply to Thread